Creating Successful Gigs on Fiverr

arrowcv

Question

What are the best ways to promote our gigs sir?

Please tell me how i think of ways to reach out to my target customer ?

There are no “best ways” to market and promote your gig. YOU are going to have to figure out who your target customers are, and YOU are going to have to do some research to find out where those customers are located. Then, once you know these things, you’ll know how to reach out to those customers.

Every seller has a different customer base. There is no answer that works for everyone.

Pretend you’re trying to find the perfect customer. Where would you look for this person? And when you find them, how would you tell them about what you do? This is marketing. Answer these questions, then experiment until you find what works for you and your gigs.

You have said it all.

Good word share.

There are no “best ways” to market and promote your gig. YOU are going to have to figure out who your target customers are, and YOU are going to have to do some research to find out where those customers are located. Then, once you know these things, you’ll know how to reach out to those customers.

Every seller has a different customer base. There is no answer that works for everyone.

Pretend you’re trying to find the perfect customer. Where would you look for this person? And when you find them, how would you tell them about what you do? This is marketing. Answer these questions, then experiment until you find what works for you and your gigs.

Thanks,really it is helpful post

@jonbass Nice one.

This your comment is so brief and very straight to the point and I love it. As a new seller, I’m fond of asking this same question but you’ve really done justice to it by answering it so well.

Thank you.

bro day by day stop my sell . i try and try but i can’t increase.

If you’re not taking the time to market and promote your gig, then you’re not trying.

Think of ways to reach out to your target customers. They are the only people that will purchase your services and make you successful.

Can you please guide me how can i advertise my gigs on social media?

if you are email marketer your targeted buyer is real estate and e-commerce sellers, If you a content writer your targeted buyer is website and blog owners. If you provide background remove service your targeted buyer is eBay amazon another eComarce sellers.

how to i find eBay , amazon buyers ?

if you are email marketer your targeted buyer is real estate and e-commerce sellers, If you a content writer your targeted buyer is website and blog owners. If you provide background remove service your targeted buyer is eBay amazon another eComarce sellers.

thank you jonbaas .really good i saw you gig , really good

bro day by day stop my sell . i try and try but i can’t increase.

If you’re not taking the time to market and promote your gig, then you’re not trying.

Think of ways to reach out to your target customers. They are the only people that will purchase your services and make you successful.

Archived