New to Fiverr - Please help me find out what's wrong with my gig

paolofelix

Greetings everyone! I need tips and advice on the effectiveness of my gig, please. I just created this yesterday. According to my stats, I’ve had 10 views and 3 clicks. That’s a lot of lost potential for me. Is there any way to improve my gig? I only have one standard package but It includes any and all available services for my niche.
https://www.fiverr.com/s2/25911226b8

Both positive and negative feedback will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

You just created your gig yesterday. You’re not going to see much traction in less than 24 hours. Sometimes it can take a few weeks to start earning sales. Other times it can take a few months. Please don’t expect immediate success – rarely do things move that fast.

Be patient, take your time, and understand that being a professional freelancer is about more than just posting a gig and expecting random sales to come flooding in. You are going to have to learn how to market and promote your gig to the target customers who need your services. You are going to have to keep experimenting until you find the right combinations of gig traits that capture buyer attention here on Fiverr. And you’re going to have to take responsibility for your own success.

Being a freelancer is no different than owning a business. You’re going to have to think like a businessman in order to make it in this highly competitive environment, and you’re going to have to work to find your own strategies that overcome your competition. Fiverr is a great place to host your freelancer services, but Fiverr is not going to provide you with your success, you’re going to have to do that on your own through hard, persistent, creative work.

You can do this… it’s just not going to be easy… or quick.

You just created your gig yesterday. You’re not going to see much traction in less than 24 hours. Sometimes it can take a few weeks to start earning sales. Other times it can take a few months. Please don’t expect immediate success – rarely do things move that fast.

Be patient, take your time, and understand that being a professional freelancer is about more than just posting a gig and expecting random sales to come flooding in. You are going to have to learn how to market and promote your gig to the target customers who need your services. You are going to have to keep experimenting until you find the right combinations of gig traits that capture buyer attention here on Fiverr. And you’re going to have to take responsibility for your own success.

Being a freelancer is no different than owning a business. You’re going to have to think like a businessman in order to make it in this highly competitive environment, and you’re going to have to work to find your own strategies that overcome your competition. Fiverr is a great place to host your freelancer services, but Fiverr is not going to provide you with your success, you’re going to have to do that on your own through hard, persistent, creative work.

You can do this… it’s just not going to be easy… or quick.

wow, great description 😍

Hi,

This is how the description looks like from my phone. There are some hidden characters visible in it. I think you know how to fix them 😉

And I like to add something to the statistics. Usually on Fiverr most people just browse around gigs, so expect the conversion rate to be very low. Some people have a conversion rate below 5%. Mine was aournd 2%.

Wish you all the best 🙂

Screenshot_2018-04-24-10-16-40.thumb.png.7e6726f49cd0d16751af6878bec14d20.png

Archived