Find a way to make use of the Favorite button!

I have a hundred gigs favorited. I never erase them. So that would be a lot of spam.

I have a hundred gigs favorited. I never erase them. So that would be a lot of spam.

same here, but perhaps they could send them a few at a time - like they do with the “you might be interested in” emails they send out every now and then with say 4 gigs on it…

same here, but perhaps they could send them a few at a time - like they do with the “you might be interested in” emails they send out every now and then with say 4 gigs on it…

The ones I have favorited are ones that “someday” I may need when I decide to do other things, but not now. I know where they are when I’m ready.

This is a brilliant idea. The fav button will be utilized at its best.

I think amazon and alibaba have similar ideas with their wishlist.

Something like “Hey, some items in your wishlist have lower price today”. That lead to more business.

eCommerce sites use these a lot. For example, I get an email notification every time there’s a price change for any of the items I’ve added to my wishlist. If Fiverr would do something similar then I’d opt in for that.

I can then bookmark a gig and when there’s a price change I will be notified.

While I do think some of the favourites are not buyers who think they may want to find the gig back some day but copycats wanting a faster way to copy your gigs for one of their accounts when you edit them, that’s an interesting idea.

eCommerce sites use these a lot. For example, I get an email notification every time there’s a price change for any of the items I’ve added to my wishlist. If Fiverr would do something similar then I’d opt in for that.

I can then bookmark a gig and when there’s a price change I will be notified.

I get an email notification every time there’s a price change

Bingo! This is the best idea. Whether the price goes up or down, they can get notified. Of course they should have the option to turn this feature on or off.

Archived