Best time to send buyer requests?

creative4_u

but from few days i am not able to see BR on 11AM to 12PM any suggestions??

Buyer request depends on your profile stats… If your stats is really good then you never got out from buyer request…

I think you have don’t qualify for the buyer request that time … Or It may be a bug… Now a days fiverr app have lots of bugs… It may be an reason!

Hope it helps you… Thanks!

Buyer request depends on your profile stats… If your stats is really good then you never got out from buyer request…

I think you have don’t qualify for the buyer request that time … Or It may be a bug… Now a days fiverr app have lots of bugs… It may be an reason!

Hope it helps you… Thanks!

Thank you so much…!!

Hi,

I am from Pakistan & new seller on fiverr i want to know the best time to send buyer requests?

I am from Pakistan & new seller on fiverr i want to know the best time to send buyer requests?

There is no “best time” to send buyer requests. Send a seller response whenever you see a buyer request that you can complete. There is nothing that will guarantee you get a sale from the BR section. No matter when you send a seller response, you will still – always – be competing against other sellers for that sale.

Competition is part of being in business. Expecting there to be tricks that will guarantee you easy success is NOT how Fiverr works. Be willing to compete, but understand that there are likely to be plenty of other sellers that do a better job of competing than you do.

Do your research, and learn how you can be better then them at winning the job. And no, you’re going to have to learn how to do this on your own. That’s the whole point of competition. 😉

There is no “best time” to send buyer requests. Send a seller response whenever you see a buyer request that you can complete. There is nothing that will guarantee you get a sale from the BR section. No matter when you send a seller response, you will still – always – be competing against other sellers for that sale.

Competition is part of being in business. Expecting there to be tricks that will guarantee you easy success is NOT how Fiverr works. Be willing to compete, but understand that there are likely to be plenty of other sellers that do a better job of competing than you do.

Do your research, and learn how you can be better then them at winning the job. And no, you’re going to have to learn how to do this on your own. That’s the whole point of competition. 😉

• 3 months later...

Do your research, and learn how you can be better then them at winning the job. And no, you’re going to have to learn how to do this on your own. That’s the whole point of competition. 😉…anyways thanks for the ideas

I find your comments very funny 😅…anyways thanks for the ideas

That’s a shame, because the comments above (that I made back in April) were not intended to be humorous. You may want to get your funny bone fixed.

That’s a shame, because the comments above (that I made back in April) were not intended to be humorous. You may want to get your funny bone fixed.

Thanks Sir. I will get that fixed. Your intentions are always reflected in the face of competition which I find funny, that’s all.

Your intention of helping others is appreciated. I just love fiverr and how they have manged to provide with such great efficiency.

That’s great Jonbaas ❤️

• 10 months later...

Archived