Fiverr is showing Captcha (Authentication Required)

rahim_web

When I open the fiverr site it shows me Authentication Required and ask to fill the captcha. I fill it and go ahead and check my messages and orders as usual. Oh but what I notice after a few minutes it again asking me to enter the captcha and say Authentication Required. I did not understand when I did it once then why I have to fill it again. I cleared cache and cookies but it didn’t work. Have any solution?

screencapture-fiverr-2018-04-21-03_37_52.thumb.png.7b56a42e0577e71473069f796bce6a34.png
  • Like 1

No. I don’t use anything like that.

I had it happen several times in a row once when I was refreshing the page a lot very fast trying to see how pages change each time I refresh them, so it might be due to changing or refreshing pages quickly.

It does sound like you are using a page refresh app.

• Like 1

I had it happen several times in a row once when I was refreshing the page a lot very fast trying to see how pages change each time I refresh them, so it might be due to changing or refreshing pages quickly.

It does sound like you are using a page refresh app.

I don’t use page refresh app. But I refresh page a lot to see new buyer requests.

• Like 1

Dont worry at all Rahim…

I guess you reside in Bangladesh like i do…
I faced the same problem few days ago
This basically happens if you use a shared an internet connection with shared IP.
(as you know the ip changes everytime) so websites like fiverr needs a security check
To avoid this problem permanently contact your ISP and get a real IP internet !
(i know its really irritating to complete this captcha again and again!
Hope you liked my solution
Have a nice day

• Like 1

Dont worry at all Rahim…

I guess you reside in Bangladesh like i do…

I faced the same problem few days ago

This basically happens if you use a shared an internet connection with shared IP.

(as you know the ip changes everytime) so websites like fiverr needs a security check

To avoid this problem permanently contact your ISP and get a real IP internet !

(i know its really irritating to complete this captcha again and again!

Hope you liked my solution

Have a nice day

@sayedussadat Thank you for your response,

• Like 1