Most afraid thing that you have ever experience on fiverr and don't want to do?

Come on people, sure there are some topics that are repeated ad naseum but this one only comes up every few months or so. Lots of new people have not discussed this type of thing before.
Anyway. having been on Fiverr for 2.5 years-ish, there is one situation which stands out as the one which caused fear to rise inside me like nothing else has.

I once had a person place an order which they then said they didnt need. I thought they were going to cancel but thankfully, they changed their mind again and did not cancel. I was terrified for a good 20 minutes.
Thankfully, this type of thing does not happen to me very often - freelancing can be scary

Guest offlinehelpers

ohhh good but i am afraid to ask my client to leave a good review because it not good for fiverr policy.

I’ve never been afraid of anything on Fiverr. Open your front door - there’s a lot scarier things outside. 😉

What’s the worst that can happen on Fiverr - seriously?

ohhh good but i am afraid to ask my client to leave a good review because it not good for fiverr policy.

So don’t then. 😃

I am afraid of the banality of this topic, and don’t want to respond to it. 😛

Aw, bummer! Don’t want to be a good sport, Jon?

Here’s one:

Clickety-click

Didn’t think anyone remembered this show. Watched it once when I was little and it was an episode on vampires.

@OP The only thing that scares me at the moment is the constant shifting of things and internet outages at the worse possible time.

Didn’t think anyone remembered this show. Watched it once when I was little and it was an episode on vampires.

@OP The only thing that scares me at the moment is the constant shifting of things and internet outages at the worse possible time.

It was one of my fave shows growing up.

Very spooky! I was definitely afraid of the dark. 😬

Not now tho or, eh nvm. OK only when I’m by lonesome watching a scary movie lol.

Anyway, to answer the OP question, I’d say a chargeback could be scary – especially if it was a lot of moola. I’m not talking about $10, $20, $50 etc. Anything in the multiple digits would be a tough pill 💊 to swallow. I’d be mad as a wet 🐔 hen. I’d be like this emoji < 👹 >.

I’ve never been afraid of anything on Fiverr. Open your front door - there’s a lot scarier things outside. 😉

So don’t then. 😃

Having several thousand dollars you can’t receive, and no one knows why, is a little bit stressful.

Having several thousand dollars you can’t receive, and no one knows why, is a little bit stressful.

I think at certain point, I’d be looking at hiring a (non-Fiverr) lawyer if I was affected by such an issue. - That and expressing my intention to start charging interest on monies being withheld.

I think at certain point, I’d be looking at hiring a (non-Fiverr) lawyer if I was affected by such an issue. - That and expressing my intention to start charging interest on monies being withheld.

That would be a losing battle. It’s some kind of bug. It’s ok, I don’t mind working for free.

That would be a losing battle. It’s some kind of bug. It’s ok, I don’t mind working for free.

That would be a losing battle. It’s some kind of bug that apparently is not solvable.

Well, I’m quite disgusted. It’s one thing to not fix a response rate bug. It’s quite another to starve your best selling witch to death. At least when you do get paid, you will feel like you have had a windfall.

I manage to find a morsel or two when I go through the neighbors garbage at night.

I manage to find a morsel or two when I go through the neighbors garbage at night.

Let’s just hope that you don’t have to resort to building gingerbread outhouses and leaving trails of breadcrumbs around the neighborhood…

Let’s just hope that you don’t have to resort to building gingerbread outhouses and leaving trails of breadcrumbs around the neighborhood…

Not as long as there are a few stray dogs and cats left.

Well, at least that answers the OP’s question.

Q: What is the most thing you have ever been afraid to exprience on Fiverr?

A: Eating peoples pets to stay alive

Archived