What should I do? Advice?

Guest fariha_js_1117

Guest fariha_js_1117

Hello dear fiverr forum mates,
I have an issue about some clients are come to order us. After having done the deliver the job work, they directly send text, please cancel the order, otherwise, I will leave a bad review for you. In this case, they said that, whatever provide the genuine and also the best job for them.
What can I do for it.
If I am not agreed for it, they leave a 1 star bad review then contact customer support to cancel the order.
Now, what can I do please advice me.
Thanks to all.

Hello dear fiverr forum mates,

I have an issue about some clients are come to order us. After having done the deliver the job work, they directly send text, please cancel the order, otherwise, I will leave a bad review for you. In this case, they said that, whatever provide the genuine and also the best job for them.

What can I do for it.

If I am not agreed for it, they leave a 1 star bad review then contact customer support to cancel the order.

Now, what can I do please advice me.

Thanks to all.

people are abusing this system, you should report to CS.

Guest fariha_js_1117

people are abusing this system, you should report to CS.

Fiverr CS are always helpful for buyers, not for sellers.

Fiverr CS are always helpful for buyers, not for sellers.

its emotional draining experience. if it is not a huge amount, just move on and hope the next time would be a better customer. And in this kind of situation, For me, I have a strategy I can share with you, normally I ask my customer after the first draft if they think the result is far from what they are expecting or not. If they dont like the direction and ask for something I cannot do, I would suggest to cancel the order. But if they are okay with direction and asking for improvements, then I also make it clear that it is not possible to cancel the order after this step.

plus I dont offer unlimited revisions, most of my plan are just 3 revisions.

Guest fariha_js_1117

its emotional draining experience. if it is not a huge amount, just move on and hope the next time would be a better customer. And in this kind of situation, For me, I have a strategy I can share with you, normally I ask my customer after the first draft if they think the result is far from what they are expecting or not. If they dont like the direction and ask for something I cannot do, I would suggest to cancel the order. But if they are okay with direction and asking for improvements, then I also make it clear that it is not possible to cancel the order after this step.

Thanks for your advice. @iangeker

From the Terms of Service:
“Fiverr Customer Support will cancel orders based on, but not limited to, the following reasons:
(…)
Delivered Orders (after the seller clicks Deliver Now and before the order is marked as complete):
o Buyers who threaten to leave a damaging review to gain more services from the seller not related to the agreed requirements.”

You are in your right. The problem is, of course, you don’t want to have a canceled order. This really is frustrating.

lol, i will borrow some in your ideas, once you give buyer too many chances,they misbehave and use it anyhow.

Just today a buyer said he told the seller he would give them a bad review if they did not do such and such. (I do not remember what) The buyer got a warning on his account for threating the seller. So do contact CS.

Wow! i can’t believe this, it’s likely the seller report to CS in first place.

Archived