I have using fiver!But No Response

Maybe Miss Dixie can help you with improving your gig.

We’ve read these on the forum quite a lot. “I’m a new seller and I can’t get orders” “It’s unfair, new sellers don’t get the attention” “Please give new sellers a chance too” “Respect the new sellers” I mentioned this in another post, but new sellers can get orders too! I know at least 3 new sellers who got their first orders within hours ( and continue to be successful) for a GOOD REASON. They did everything right. And to prove that, here’s the lovely Miss Dixie, a new seller on Fiverr. …

Anyone can use my skill and help my to improve my profile!

Are you being 💯% truthful about your profile pic? This could potentially turn-off Buyers.

Be yourself use a avatar, logo or caricature.

Fiverr highly recommends. 🔻

Profile Image

Your profile image should be unique and real. We recommend uploading a picture of yourself to add that personal touch to your profile. You can also upload an image that reflects the type of services you offer.

🚫 Note:

Do not use images from the web.

Do not use images that you don’t have the copyrights for.

Do not include “Fiverr” badges in your profile image.

Avoid using a lot of text in your profile image.

I have done marking,improving gig and online 24 hours

I have done marking,improving gig and online 24 hours

There’s no way you effectively marketed, advertised, and revised your gig in the span of 24 hours.

It’s also obvious your profile picture is lifted from a google search for “picture of a pretty girl”

It’s also obvious your English is not up to par; and marketing to an english speaking base probably isn’t for you. Not that you have to be fluent, but you clearly can’t understand anything anyone is saying.

It’s also obvious you feel entitled by the needless demanding attitude, unnecessary exclamation points, and the expectation of orders with 24 hours.

It’s also obvious your gigs are carbon copies of other gigs in your category.

Overall, it’s obvious you’re the kind of seller that gives all sellers a bad name. God forbid you do get an order, and behave as you have on the forum.

I know you can’t understand any of this. It’s not really aimed at you, but more so aimed at those who can understand this and exhibit the same qualities you do. DO BETTER. This type of behavior is a detriment to us ALL.

Guest thingymajiggy

Anyone can help my without tonting me!

We can’t help you at this point.

You need to learn to help yourself first. Otherwise everything we say is going in one ear, and straight out the other.

Anyone can help my without tonting me!

We’re not taunting you, we’re giving you legitimate advice.

Also, anyone who rips off other people’s profiles/pictures and comes on here to complain about getting work because they’ve done all the work…well, they deserve some taunting.

We’re not taunting you, we’re giving you legitimate advice.

Also, anyone who rips off other people’s profiles/pictures and comes on here to complain about getting work because they’ve done all the work…well, they deserve some taunting.

Indeed.

On top of that, if they’re willing to steal descriptions from other sellers, what makes them think that other sellers will want to help them?

There is good advice in this thread.

I posted this as a response to a topic, but I think it needs its own thread. So, I’ve re-posted this (with some additions) so that more “entitled” sellers see it, and refocus their flawed ideas about selling here on Fiverr.To those who are complaining about not “receiving sales”: Come on, guys. You don’t “receive” orders, you EARN them. Don’t just sit back and expect people to come flocking to your services. That’s not how Fiverr works. You need to do hard work, you need to market, promote, o…

Archived