Order Completion Rate decreases without seemly reason

avrora

I had order completion rate 85% after completing one more order I’ve seen it came to 86%, then I see it’s 85 again. Ok. Again I completed one more order and I see it’s 86 again, and after some time it shows 85 again. I haven’t had any cancelled (or don’t have uncompleted )orders since I’ve got the first 85%. How does it come that it always decreases?

I am dealing with this today as I had a new buyer cancel two orders he placed by mistake as I slept. This young man explains the changes in order completion %s very well. Right now mine is 90% after 3 days some of the completed orders will fall off of my chart and it will fall to 88%. :roll_eyes:

1376724123_ScreenShot2018-03-19at11_02_52AM.thumb.png.53a49e15fc6f24b38a2691617f126135.png OK for once and for all slight_smile look at my ahem beautifull ‘illustration’. The blue ‘1’ on the right is today. We count back to the left to days which have passed. For the example, we assume we delivered 1 order each green day. And on the 2 red days, we have the unfortunate event of a canceled order. Today, there are 2 canceled orders and 15 completed orders. This gives a 15/17=88% If today is 2 days ago (on the day ‘3’), the situation is different. We have 17 completed …

The order completion rate changes depending on how many total orders you have, compared to how many completed orders you have in the last 60 days.

So since every day the total number of orders you have for the last 60 days changes, it is two number involved, total orders plus completed orders, that is involved.

I am dealing with this today as I had a new buyer cancel two orders he placed by mistake as I slept. This young man explains the changes in order completion %s very well. Right now mine is 90% after 3 days some of the completed orders will fall off of my chart and it will fall to 88%. :roll_eyes:

[52%20AM] OK for once and for all slight_smile look at my ahem beautifull ‘illustration’. The blue ‘1’ on the right is today. We count back to the left to days which have passed. For the example, we assume we delivered 1 order each green day. And on the 2 red days, we have the unfortunate event of a canceled order. Today, there are 2 canceled orders and 15 completed orders. This gives a 15/17=88% If today is 2 days ago (on the day ‘3’), the situation is different. We have 17 completed …

I didn’t get the sample answer. Could you explain more?

The order completion rate changes depending on how many total orders you have, compared to how many completed orders you have in the last 60 days.

So since every day the total number of orders you have for the last 60 days changes, it is two number involved, total orders plus completed orders, that is involved.

I’m sorry, I don’t understand your explanation. Could you explain more?

Does it mean that no matter if I completed a few orders (and see that the order completion rate have risen) or didn’t have any orders at this time at all, the order completion rate will fall anyway?

How can it rise again to 100% again if it’s 1 day is 86 and the next day is 85 again, no matter if I completed or had orders at all?

Also why doesn’t this happen while you have 100%?

TOTAL ORDERS FOR THE LAST 60 DAYS = X

TOTAL ORDERS - ORDERS CANCELLED IN LAST 60 DAYS = Y

Y DIVIDED BY X = COMPLETION RATE

(The total number of orders in the last 60 days will change every day. So the completion rate will change every day.) As you can hopefully see,
it is not the number of cancelled orders only that determines the completion rate.

This is usually normal:

Many sellers have mentioned that their stats have or haven’t changed and they don’t understand why. This is especially true near each evaluation day when everyone is nervous. You must remember that your stats are measured over a 60 day period, so stats CAN change every single day. This includes completion rate, on-time delivery, rating, response rate, etc. If you have an order that was canceled or late 55 days ago, that order won’t “drop off” of your 60 day count until after the 60 days mark…

Archived