Why I can't get any order after deliver my first work with 5 review?

siraj114

Hello! I see you are a new seller. I am a new seller as well. While, I am not exatcly the person to tell you this since I do not get orders everyday, but I see that you are really driven. Just be patient. The right people are going to search for your services, those who need them. Patience is the key. Work hard, but don’t have high expectations because this place is full of amazingly skilled sellers. Also, delivering your first gig just two days after creating an account is actually pretty fast, so you are actually doing a pretty good job! Keep doing what you are doing! :))

Hello! I see you are a new seller. I am a new seller as well. While, I am not exatcly the person to tell you this since I do not get orders everyday, but I see that you are really driven. Just be patient. The right people are going to search for your services, those who need them. Patience is the key. Work hard, but don’t have high expectations because this place is full of amazingly skilled sellers. Also, delivering your first gig just two days after creating an account is actually pretty fast, so you are actually doing a pretty good job! Keep doing what you are doing! :))

Thanks for suggesting me. Actually, 2 months is very long time to unsuccessful in this marketplace.I am very upset, Can I able to remove this failure circle?

Archived