Free to Good Home - Cat Stevens

cyaxrex

Have you had it with the crazy Fiverr search? Are your gigs simply not performing anymore and do you think it’s time to make a change? Do you think you have to go? - To a new freelance website?

If so, Cat Stevens might be able to help.

I just had Cat Stevens start playing while stressing over a buyer I hope has a habit of smoking near open oxygen cylinders, and I have realized that perhaps this song fits day to day Fiverr seller madness so well…

The title captured my attention. 😄

🐱 is telling you something, “find a girl, settle down”.

Problems will go away!

Problems will go away!

I’d rather walk over hot coals holding a live rattle snake in each hand and a canister of anthrax between my teeth. - Besides, Natalie Portman is taken.

Any who… I was attempting to draw a comparison between the lyrics at the start of the song and people considering whether or not to change their gigs. Apparently, though, this didn’t come across well in translation. 🙂

Problems will go away!

I’d rather walk over hot coals holding a live rattle snake in each hand and a canister of anthrax between my teeth. - Besides, Natalie Portman is taken.

Any who… I was attempting to draw a comparison between the lyrics at the start of the song and people considering whether or not to change their gigs. Apparently, though, this didn’t come across well in translation. 🙂

Careful!

This could happen. 😬

🔥 in the hole.

HotCoal.gif.945b700ee1b218f1b81b99ad5e55416f.gif

Fyi~ The lyrics came across perfectly, just yankin’ your tail. 🙃

Archived