How can I get back Fiverr disabled account?

avropiklu

Hi avropiklu!

This message is to let you know that your Fiverr account was disabled by our system for violations of our Terms of Service and/or other policies.

Any available balance that remains in your account after 90 days, will be available for withdrawal pending account verification and approval by our team.

For more information, please review our Terms of Service.

If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us.

We wish you best of luck moving forward.

Thanks,

The Fiverr team

So, What can i do now?

Hi avropiklu!

This message is to let you know that your Fiverr account was disabled by our system for violations of our Terms of Service and/or other policies.

Any available balance that remains in your account after 90 days, will be available for withdrawal pending account verification and approval by our team.

For more information, please review our Terms of Service.

If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us.

We wish you best of luck moving forward.

Thanks,

The Fiverr team

So, What can i do now?

So, What can i do now?

Withdraw your balance and say goodbye to your account.

You can contact fiverr support to ask clarification, but if you violated Terms of Service, there is nothing to be done.

I don’t know if it’s allowed, but try opening a new account and do not commit the same mistakes. Start by reading the fiverr Terms of Service.

So, What can i do now?

Withdraw your balance and say goodbye to your account.

You can contact fiverr support to ask clarification, but if you violated Terms of Service, there is nothing to be done.

I don’t know if it’s allowed, but try opening a new account and do not commit the same mistakes. Start by reading the fiverr Terms of Service.

I don’t know if it’s allowed, but try opening a new account and do not commit the same mistakes

I believe that you might have to go through support to make sure that you can open and maintain a new account, since it probably depends on what kind of mistake you made.

I don’t know if it’s allowed, but try opening a new account and do not commit the same mistakes

I believe that you might have to go through support to make sure that you can open and maintain a new account, since it probably depends on what kind of mistake you made.

Jacky (Fiverr Customer Support)

Apr 19, 12:27 PM EDT

Hi there,

Thank you for contacting us. It appears that you have received multiple warnings for violations of our Terms of Service. As a result, your account has been reviewed by our Trust & Safety Team, and permanently disabled. Please refer to this link, outlining our Terms of Service.

If you have funds available in your Fiverr account, please contact us 90 days after the date on which you received notification your account was disabled, and we will gladly assist you.

Now, What can i do?

Hi there,

Thank you for contacting us. It appears that you have received multiple warnings for violations of our Terms of Service. As a result, your account has been reviewed by our Trust & Safety Team, and permanently disabled. Please refer to this link, outlining our Terms of Service.

If you have funds available in your Fiverr account, please contact us 90 days after the date on which you received notification your account was disabled, and we will gladly assist you.

Now, What can i do?

We’ve already answered you with multiple suggestions.

Hi there,

Now, What can i do?

Since you were already warned other times, there is nothing you can do now. What were you warned for the last time?

Hi there,

Now, What can i do?

you have received multiple warnings

Those last times. You received multiple warnings.

Ask Customer Support.

I sent this message already. But they sent ,

So, Can i back my account? Or , can i open new account?

So, Can i back my account?

Looks like no.

can i open new account?

You need to contact CS to specifically ask if it is ok to open another account. Again, looks like they’ll say no.

It doesn’t look like you are willing to say what violations occurred, or you are unable to understand the advice that was given to you.

So, Can i back my account? Or , can i open new account?

Can i back my account?

After breaking the rules multiple times, no.

can i open new account?

You have to ask Customer Support for permission to do that. If you open a new account without their permission, they’ll ban you again.

Archived