Buyer put an order without any requirements fulfilled so should i cancel it or not?

abdullahchattha

Question

I heard about that too and didn’t find any solution. I am a new seller and got to know that If you cancel an order then it will affect on your gig conversion rate that means you cannot refuse them who orders you mistakenly or to make your gig down!!!

Guest shwriting

You can always try sending them a message to remind them to submit the details required for you to do the job. I nag people that do that daily until they place the order, eventually they do 🙂

Do you just kindly remind them to submit requirements, or do you also ask them to cancel if they are no longer interested. But I guess you don’t encourage them to cancel, because as I’ve read it goes against your statistics.

i donot think fiverr has some policy for the sellers, buyer do the mistake we pay, we ourself do the mistake again we pay, if everything goes right and buyer from nowhere gave you not good reviews, again we pay, somebody please explain or share some way which donot effect the seller statistics, i haven’t found a single.

i donot think fiverr has some policy for the sellers, buyer do the mistake we pay, we ourself do the mistake again we pay, if everything goes right and buyer from nowhere gave you not good reviews, again we pay, somebody please explain or share some way which donot effect the seller statistics, i haven’t found a single.

There is nothing to protect us

If you cancel it, that will affect your completion rate. I have a order just sitting and waiting for requirements since January. I have read here on the Forum where some sellers have over 100 of them. Letting it be is best.

If the buyer goes offline or is not on fiverr, you can just click the button the says “I have all the information I need”

You can then deliver the order and get apid in 3 days. You should probably wait a few months before doing that tho

If the buyer goes offline or is not on fiverr, you can just click the button the says “I have all the information I need”

You can then deliver the order and get apid in 3 days. You should probably wait a few months before doing that tho

Yeah, but that runs the risk that the buyer will come back and give you a bad review.

Archived