Buyer put an order without any requirements fulfilled so should i cancel it or not?

abdullahchattha

If you cancel it, that will affect your completion rate. I have a order just sitting and waiting for requirements since January. I have read here on the Forum where some sellers have over 100 of them. Letting it be is best.

Since January? How come the order lasted so long, seeing as the max. order duration is 30 days.

• Like 1

Since January? How come the order lasted so long, seeing as the max. order duration is 30 days.

Because the buyer never gave me any requirements. I have my gigs set up so that the order does not start until they buyer submits the requirements. If they never submit the requirements the gig never starts. 😉

• Like 3

Because the buyer never gave me any requirements. I have my gigs set up so that the order does not start until they buyer submits the requirements. If they never submit the requirements the gig never starts. 😉

Hmm. That’s weird, how buyers make such mistakes. Perhaps they are new to the platform and don’t know their way around.

I heard about that too and didn’t find any solution. I am a new seller and got to know that If you cancel an order then it will affect on your gig conversion rate that means you cannot refuse them who orders you mistakenly or to make your gig down!!!

• Like 2

i donot think fiverr has some policy for the sellers, buyer do the mistake we pay, we ourself do the mistake again we pay, if everything goes right and buyer from nowhere gave you not good reviews, again we pay, somebody please explain or share some way which donot effect the seller statistics, i haven’t found a single.

• Like 3

i donot think fiverr has some policy for the sellers, buyer do the mistake we pay, we ourself do the mistake again we pay, if everything goes right and buyer from nowhere gave you not good reviews, again we pay, somebody please explain or share some way which donot effect the seller statistics, i haven’t found a single.

There is nothing to protect us

If you cancel it, that will affect your completion rate. I have a order just sitting and waiting for requirements since January. I have read here on the Forum where some sellers have over 100 of them. Letting it be is best.

If the buyer goes offline or is not on fiverr, you can just click the button the says “I have all the information I need”

You can then deliver the order and get apid in 3 days. You should probably wait a few months before doing that tho

If the buyer goes offline or is not on fiverr, you can just click the button the says “I have all the information I need”

You can then deliver the order and get apid in 3 days. You should probably wait a few months before doing that tho

Yeah, but that runs the risk that the buyer will come back and give you a bad review.

• Like 7

You can always try sending them a message to remind them to submit the details required for you to do the job. I nag people that do that daily until they place the order, eventually they do 🙂

Do you just kindly remind them to submit requirements, or do you also ask them to cancel if they are no longer interested. But I guess you don’t encourage them to cancel, because as I’ve read it goes against your statistics.

I will check my settings, but how do you set them like this? Maybe I already did. Thanks!

Fiverr says they will solve this issue regarding orders with no requirements and will not affect sellers order completion rate.

• Like 1

Fiverr says they will solve this issue regarding orders with no requirements and will not affect sellers order completion rate.

Could you please tell us where you read that?

I’m sure there are many of us on here who would look forward to finding out more about it! ☀️

• Like 2

I’m sure there are many of us on here who would look forward to finding out more about it! ☀️

Probably he asked CS.

I also asked them about the sellers’ problems like that buyers can order your gigs as many times as they want without disscussing with you important things, and a seller can’t refuse, so the seller either should deliver something possibly for less price that it really costs and possibly get a bad review or cancel an order and get completion rate fall.

CS say they will let it know to the developers. But will they ever do?

• Like 1

Not solved yet. I had an order that was 6 months old. All of a sudden buyer cancelled and I got my completion rate dropped. So IF they fix it, it will be welcome.

• Like 1