I'm a new Seller on wordpress.I need some tips to get quick orders

Hi,
I’m a Wordpress expert.One of my friend just start selling from last month and already he completed 40 orders.That’s why now I start Freelancing in Fiverr. I’m Wordpress expert & working for 3 years on wordpress. So I’m sure I’m an expert seller but I need some suggestion to get quick orders.I know wordpress website building.wordpress website customization,Site Migration, add Facebook pixel, Design wordpress landing page,promo page,coming soon page etc. I’m a full time Freelancer.
thanks.
web_expert50

• Like 1

There are lots of posts about people wanting to improve their gigs, requesting reviews, tips etc to get them more orders. I want to help out my fellow freelancers - hence this post.

I believe I am currently the most successful PRO seller in the articles and blog posts category on Fiverr (between 30 and 40 orders a month, and around $5,000 in revenue), and have spent considerable time and effort optimizing my gigs for sales.

I believe these optimization efforts apply to any type of gig, not jus…

• Like 2

There are lots of posts about people wanting to improve their gigs, requesting reviews, tips etc to get them more orders. I want to help out my fellow freelancers - hence this post. I believe I am currently the most successful PRO seller in the articles and blog posts category on Fiverr (between 30 and 40 orders a month, and around $5,000 in revenue), and have spent considerable time and effort optimizing my gigs for sales. I believe these optimization efforts apply to any type of gig, not jus…

Helpful Thanks for you

• 2 years later...