Please bring back the old inbox message system

misscrystal

When I send a message it disappears! Did I send it or not? No way to tell.

Sorry for you, but at least I know then the reason that people don’t message isn’t that they can’t because I still have the old message system and that one’s cut off or something.

Sounds… great, can’t wait to get it. 🙃

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Try a refresh to see if it’s there or not.

I have the same issue but it doesn’t happen with every message. I sent a video to staff about 2 weeks ago and it’s still happening. I often have to refresh the page and copy/paste a lot of my messages to make sure they go through.

Do you also get the yellow box pop up “something went wrong”?? That’s when I know the message didn’t go through.

Try a refresh to see if it’s there or not.

I have the same issue but it doesn’t happen with every message. I sent a video to staff about 2 weeks ago and it’s still happening. I often have to refresh the page and copy/paste a lot of my messages to make sure they go through.

Do you also get the yellow box pop up “something went wrong”?? That’s when I know the message didn’t go through.

No I haven’t seen the yellow box. But the messages are not in any rational order as I chat with someone. I see theirs, but the most recent one pops to the top of the messages, with the ones before that on the bottom, and I can’t tell what message of mine they are responding to, since mine are not visible or in any order.

It’s all scrambled.

Also as someone mentioned, the tags are all little grey things and I can’t skim through dozens of messages and pick out the ones I need using colored tags any more. I relied on that to find quickly the buyers I needed to send messages and updates to. I can’t see dozens of users in a long list any more.

No I haven’t seen the yellow box. But the messages are not in any rational order as I chat with someone. I see theirs, but the most recent one pops to the top of the messages, with the ones before that on the bottom, and I can’t tell what message of mine they are responding to, since mine are not visible or in any order.

It’s all scrambled.

Also as someone mentioned, the tags are all little grey things and I can’t skim through dozens of messages and pick out the ones I need using colored tags any more. I relied on that to find quickly the buyers I needed to send messages and updates to. I can’t see dozens of users in a long list any more.

Don’t know, Why they are changing too many things. “is all sellers getting bore to old inbox?”

i don’t think so.

Someone please tell them to work on “search and selling feature”

Is they asking to any seller before implementing those features ? 😉

Sellers and buyers both should equal importance for fiverr.!! When they will understand?

These all changes like any country tax system - that’s always gives pain not relief 😊

This is nice because we can see the basic profile on the right side, and the time is accurate for each person. Also it’s easy to chat with more than one person at a time. I just wish the messages were in order as we chat.

yes. it’s similar to “Up-work” might be they copied of that. 😄

Only thing I hate so far is the send option. I just want a fat, old send button.

Now I’m not sure if I just sent the message or not. Annoying a f.

Only thing I hate so far is the send option. I just want a fat, old send button.

Ouch! :rofl:

I miss seeing you around here. Your way with words is something else. 😄

This is nice because we can see the basic profile on the right side, and the time is accurate for each person. Also it’s easy to chat with more than one person at a time. I just wish the messages were in order as we chat.

Yeah… It’s similar to “upwork” might be they copied of that! 😄

Ouch! :rofl:

I miss seeing you around here. Your way with words is something else. 😄

Oh, this is sweet. Thanks, I’m 😊 blushing.

I’m very busy lately and only have time to skim the forum from time to time.

I’m very busy lately and only have time to skim the forum from time to time.

Whoa! Moi?! Making you blush, oops my bad! :rofl:

So, when you’re not-so-busy stop by and hang out for a few.

Whoa! Moi?! Making you blush, oops my bad! :rofl:

So, when you’re not-so-busy stop by and hang out for a few.

I will have a coffee on the go. I’m on my way to shoot some B-roll and a tiny little series about stuff…

Archived