Anyone else notice?

frank_d

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can see why you guys are opposed to videochat.

But it is essential when I am dealing with a team of people on my Pro gig.

I’m talking about really big projects of course.

I wouldn’t want a video chat option for my regular gigs.

I can see why you guys are opposed to videochat.

But it is essential when I am dealing with a team of people on my Pro gig.

I’m talking about really big projects of course.

I wouldn’t want a video chat option for my regular gigs.

I think you can request from customer support the ability to use it in your line of work.

I can’t see any way to scan down the entire list of messages to see if I missed any.

How do we know if we answered a message or not? How do we know if there is a new one?

It only goes back two weeks worth of messages. How can we scan down the list of names looking for one? Sometimes I do that down for a month or more.

No way to tell if I answered them all unless I see that they start with “me:”.

I will have to click on each one every day to make sure I didn’t miss any. There must be some way I am missing.

It’s just a list of names down the left side for two weeks back.

There must be some way I am missing.

I bet unread messages will highlight the user’s name on the left side pane with another color or something - that way you’ll know there’s something you haven’t read in a specific convo thread.

Or that ⬇️

Guest offlinehelpers

There must be some way I am missing.

I bet unread messages will highlight the user’s name on the left side pane with another color or something - that way you’ll know there’s something you haven’t read in a specific convo thread.

Or that ⬇️

There’s an unread filter. 🙂

If you keep scrolling down the left pane you can see all your conversations for months, not just the last few weeks, so no problem there. Couldn’t be bothered to see how far back it would scroll I’m afraid, but they’re all there.

I tried the unread filter and I can’t tell from those if I need to reply or not. I see that they answered something but not sure if that’s all that needs to be done, or I need to answer them.

Only if I see they said “ok thanks” or something like that do I know I don’t need to respond.

Help… am I going to have to read through all of those every day all over again?

I feel panicky right now.

I tried the unread filter and I can’t tell from those if I need to reply or not. I see that they answered something but not sure if that’s all that needs to be done, or I need to answer them.

Only if I see they said “ok thanks” or something like that do I know I don’t need to respond.

Help… am I going to have to read through all of those every day all over again?

I feel panicky right now.

There’s always the Inbox dropdown around, the one from the Messages menu, with a compact list of the old-style inbox.

Oh, yeah, and emails - I rely more on emails than Fiverr notifications.

There’s always the Inbox dropdown around, the one from the Messages menu, with a compact list of the old-style inbox.

Oh, yeah, and emails - I rely more on emails than Fiverr notifications.

It doesn’t let me scroll down through them any more. I can only see five on the old inbox.

It doesn’t let me scroll down through them any more. I can only see five on the old inbox.

That might be a bug - I think it’s still in beta testing since I STILL don’t have it. Have you tried using another browser to see if it allows you to scroll through more of them?

I can’t see any way at all to tell what I’ve answered and what needs to be answered.
I’m in a panic.

It only shows I’ve had four messages since April 4! What happened to the rest?

No idea how I’m going to keep them answered when only 4 are showing up for the last 13 days.

and my pre-made messages are gone! Edit: I see we have to click on the lightning bolt to see them.

The middle pane is so big I can only see the last message I wrote to someone, not the previous ones unless I scroll down, so I’m always scrolling up and down just to see two messages back and forth.

Middle pane. Notice I can only see one message, then must scroll down to see what I replied:

305026883_middlepane.thumb.GIF.a1080d6afd61c428be33dc49765c6a52.GIF

Archived