I think something happened in buyer request option

There are no buyer request coming in my profile and which 2 requests came both are staying for a long time. No one coming and those are can’t going. I share this problem in our local social media group thy says they are facing the same problem today. How to solve it please let me know…

Here is the picture of that problem…

7.thumb.png.0f5c50dd085489179073c29993d67f7c.png
  • Like 1

I think it depends by the levels too.
I’m hating fiverr with this new policy of the monthly evaluation. it’s unaccetable to suffer level demotions for bad buyers or cancellations because sometimes the customers don’t read the gigs…Fiverr have to look again this policy. Otherwise many sellers I think will leave this marketplace.
It has been damaged and I don’t know the reason of all this. My buyers requests are very limited when Fiverr has removed my level. This is too much

• Like 1

I’m hating fiverr with this new policy of the monthly evaluation. it’s unaccetable to suffer level demotions for bad buyers or cancellations because sometimes the customers don’t read the gigs…Fiverr have to look again this policy. Otherwise many sellers I think will leave this marketplace.

It has been damaged and I don’t know the reason of all this. My buyers requests are very limited when Fiverr has removed my level. This is too much

Yes - it does - please see my post above for an example.

I realise you’re very upset by the feedback your buyer left you, but your buyers and potential buyers may be reading these posts and may not want to see you calling them names as often as you have? 😉

I hope you can get promoted again as quickly as possible.

Buyer Requests

There have been quite a lot of posts recently about low numbers of Buyer Requests. This is a different topic entirely from spam in BR and you can read about that elsewhere, so this is not about that issue. This is not an official statement but I can give out some general information based on what has been observed about Buyer Requests. If this does not resolve your issues, you may try self-promotion instead or contact Support. For other FAQ’s about Buyer Requests including Support comments s…