What if gig deliveries get delayed unexpectedly because of Natural Disasters?

wow, thank you for the info! So should i keep up hopes for RAM,Motherboard and gpu maybe ?

You need to find the model of the motherboard. A compatible motherboard must have the same type of socket. You can then purchase a new motherboard, a new power supply and reuse the rest.

You need to find the model of the motherboard. A compatible motherboard must have the same type of socket. You can then purchase a new motherboard, a new power supply and reuse the rest.

thank god yes… its an intel core i7 6800k. the motherboard is a gigabyte ud4p X99. im on warranty tomorrow.so i will keep this thread updated on what has actually happened. the information might help a lot of computer users!

thank god yes… its an intel core i7 6800k. the motherboard is a gigabyte ud4p X99. im on warranty tomorrow.so i will keep this thread updated on what has actually happened. the information might help a lot of computer users!

gigabyte ud4p X99

It’s the LGA2011-V3 socket. Yours was not a cheap motherboard.

What if gig deliveries get delayed unexpectedly because of Natural Disasters? Im a 3D Artist and recently i lost a 3000$ workstation due to thunderstorms without warning.

Because of this i had to cancel few projects as well as lose my Level 2 badge with it all.

What kind of policies should fiverr bring in to help sellers who face natural disasters and become late or unable on delivering their gigs? 🙂

What if gig deliveries get delayed unexpectedly because of Natural Disasters?

I’ve heard of cases where Fiverr has worked with people if a mass disaster (affecting thousands of people) occurs. Even that is rare. Overall they expect sellers to find their own fixes since we own our own businesses.

considering the most recent Mercury retrograde ran from Mar. 22 to Apr. 15, we’re all in the clear, right? Sure, Mercury retrograde is over… but don’t relax yet. Mercury retrograde’s post-shadow period, aka a two-week period after the retrograde that is also known to affect our experiences, is taking place between Apr. 16 and May 4 — and it’s gonna feel just like the retrograde did.

So it explains a LOT… and more to come.

good news on my warranty claim! the company said they would replace the board within a week!!!

😍

Thank god! that saved me around 500$ plus a load of time!

good news on my warranty claim! the company said they would replace the board within a week!!!

😍

Drinks are on you then! Mines a yard of jagerbomb please.

Congratulations!

😍

If you want to, could you mention the name of that company?

Archived