Level One Seller - Slow and Steady

davethefiddler

Hey Fiverr Folk.

I started in December and haven’t really promoted at all. I have been lucky enough to have plenty of repeat business. Today I was surprised when I opened my Inbox and had a Congratulations! You are a Level One Seller message waiting for me.

I realize that Level One is just a first step. That said, it felt good to read it. The other difference I noticed is there were many more Buyer Requests in the queue than before. Are the two events connected or have I clicked on a different filster?

Cheers,
Dave

Hey Fiverr Folk.

I started in December and haven’t really promoted at all. I have been lucky enough to have plenty of repeat business. Today I was surprised when I opened my Inbox and had a Congratulations! You are a Level One Seller message waiting for me.

I realize that Level One is just a first step. That said, it felt good to read it. The other difference I noticed is there were many more Buyer Requests in the queue than before. Are the two events connected or have I clicked on a different filster?

Cheers,

Dave

The other difference I noticed is there were many more Buyer Requests in the queue than before. Are the two events connected

Yes, level 1 and level 2 sellers (and TRS) see more requests than new sellers.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived