Pls check my gig and rate

sage_best88

How will subjectively applying a rating to your gig make you a better seller?

YOU are the only person that can obtain more orders. We cannot do that for you.

jonbaas i only wanted folks to check my profile and wanted them to criticize. i know it can’t bring me me orders.

thank you

Guest offlinehelpers

Hi @sage_best88 !

I had a look at your gigs - you’re getting great feedback and your logos look really good! 🙂

One thing to watch out for - I can see you’ve added 2 new gigs offering the same logos as in your initial gig - CS might not look on that in a good light - duplication of gigs isn’t allowed.

Good luck! ☀️

Hi @sage_best88 !

I had a look at your gigs - you’re getting great feedback and your logos look really good! 🙂

One thing to watch out for - I can see you’ve added 2 new gigs offering the same logos as in your initial gig - CS might not look on that in a good light - duplication of gigs isn’t allowed.

Good luck! ☀️

hi offlinehelpers thanks for taking out time to check my profile. please is there a better way in making them differ?

thanks in advance

Guest offlinehelpers

hi offlinehelpers thanks for taking out time to check my profile. please is there a better way in making them differ?

thanks in advance

is there a better way in making them differ?

Now you’re asking - I’m not really a logo expert! 🙂

They look too similar to your original gig to count as being different at the moment - can you offer a different style perhaps? Or a different skill maybe - business cards etc.?

is there a better way in making them differ?

Now you’re asking - I’m not really a logo expert! 🙂

They look too similar to your original gig to count as being different at the moment - can you offer a different style perhaps? Or a different skill maybe - business cards etc.?

okay thanks. the logo actually differs just that i use 3d mockups for all the logos displayed. but i will definitely make those changes you suggested

thanks

Archived