Yooo I am Agan Two Level Seller

sanmeet

Hey Guys…

I am here to share my experience and a progressive step with you. i have been demoted 2 months back. But Good News is Today i got Level Two Badge again. its Happy Time for me…

Thanks to My Previous Buyers, so that i can make this happen. Stay Blessed!
#peace

You can wish me. 😉

I think you’re in the same boat as me:… 😉

I have long been an advocate of Fiverr and what it offers and I am well aware of the terms of service, levels, response rates etc. However, to wake up this morning and find myself stripped of not one, but TWO levels overnight is a real kick in the teeth. It has taken me 2 years to get where I am and my response rate dropped because I put out one request for an illustration job which attracted countless requests and some from spam sources. I just couldn’t keep on top of the messages that poured …

Please check your level again.

I think you’re in the same boat as me:… 😉

I have long been an advocate of Fiverr and what it offers and I am well aware of the terms of service, levels, response rates etc. However, to wake up this morning and find myself stripped of not one, but TWO levels overnight is a real kick in the teeth. It has taken me 2 years to get where I am and my response rate dropped because I put out one request for an illustration job which attracted countless requests and some from spam sources. I just couldn’t keep on top of the messages that poured …

Please check your level again.

Yes… I am Now Level 1 Seller… ? This is a Bug. But i achieve one level. Still Happy…

Archived