Evaluation Bug: Double Promoted or Double Demoted? Read this

Guest nabeel5s

I have gone up to level 1 so we will strive to get back to 2 by this time next month. Hope it hasn’t affected things too much!

hello can i get level one TOday

I was new seller yesterday, and today when i woke up i was level two seller, and now i demoted to level one seller, however, in my analytics i’ve already meet all the requirements for level two seller and the evaluation period will end by april 15, 00.00 GMT.

The question is, will i be promoted to level two seller today ?

please contact customer support 🙂

We should leave Fiverr because this rule is crazy!

There are a lot of other sites, I bet that when Fiverr will notice that so many sellers left they will change the stupid rule

There are a lot of other sites, I bet that when Fiverr will notice that so many sellers left they will change the stupid rule

Go for it. That would leave more customers for the rest of us who choose to stay and operate under the Terms of Service that we all agreed to.

There is no one dictating where you have to do business.

And no, I doubt “many sellers” are fleeing Fiverr. Things just aren’t as bad as you claim.

, I bet that when Fiverr will notice that so many sellers left they will change the stupid rule

I don’t think any successful sellers are going to leave fiverr for any reason. Maybe it will weed out some of those who are not doing well and would have given up anyway.

Ok, I’m sure once you go everyone else will follow.

Seriously though, have things not gone a little OTT here? I get everyone is upset about the system but it is 4 months in and isn’t going anywhere.

Levels are just labels for the most part. Sure, some have less gigs now but they just need to adapt. Of those who have/had 20 gigs, most of their sales come from 5 gigs or less.

The differences between levels are minimal. Of those complaining about lower sales, there are always people complaining about lower sales - every.single.month. I don’t believe that the level changes have had that effect on people.

Archived