I'm very disappointed for the new monthly evaluation

I am in fiverr for more than two years and I finished many positive transactions.
This new ridicuolous montly evaluation punishes the sellers. In my account for one negative feedback from a bad buyer fiverr removed an entire level! I have all high standards but I suffered a further demotion for a rating of 4,7 in the last 60 days (one only star from a buyer who has offended me). I have no words. It does not make sense to have more than 300 positive feedbacks with a rating of 4,9 without a level 😦 This system is defective. Do you have a similar situation? Let’s talk about.

Believe me you’re not alone, i’ve got demoted for the second time and same reason 2 cancellations from buyers ordering without reading gig description and contacted CS but as usual they replied " it’s automated system and nothing we can do"

So sorrow for you. I believe you can recover.

I think so. I do always my best to maintain an high standard and I have my group of customers. But sometimes I can’t expect the attitude of some buyers, I hope fiverr will change this evaluation. It does not work and the sellers are not supported from the CS

I had a tough month of relocating and just received notification that from level 2 I dropped right down to level 0. I mean I knew I’ll be level 1 because of my cancelation rate but 0 was a bit of a punch 😦 I think the system isn’t quite perfect. The idea is good but…

Hello Nice to meet you all.

Yes my level is decrease from level 2 into level 1.
and its wrote on the email if my gigs are over than 10 gigs,
there will be 1 gig need to be shut down in the next 48 hour.

since I only have 1 gig, It would be scary if they did it.
will they did it ? I really dont *fingercross

But I dont know the real situation at their office,
maybe they just reshuffle their organization. and this is a new policy.
who is their CEO is ?

Hello Nice to meet you all.

Yes my level is decrease from level 2 into level 1.

and its wrote on the email if my gigs are over than 10 gigs,

there will be 1 gig need to be shut down in the next 48 hour.

since I only have 1 gig, It would be scary if they did it.

will they did it ? I really dont *fingercross

But I dont know the real situation at their office,

maybe they just reshuffle their organization. and this is a new policy.

who is their CEO is ?

Don’t worry if you have only one gig nothing will happen to it.

I had a tough month of relocating and just received notification that from level 2 I dropped right down to level 0. I mean I knew I’ll be level 1 because of my cancelation rate but 0 was a bit of a punch 😦 I think the system isn’t quite perfect. The idea is good but…

If you are at Level 2 , if you fail to meet the requirements you will dropped to “New Seller”.

If you meet the requirement again in the coming month you will promoted directly to “Level2”.

This is all because at all levels we have same requirements 90,90,90 and 4.8

If you are at Level 2 , if you fail to meet the requirements you will dropped to “New Seller”.

If you meet the requirement again in the coming month you will promoted directly to “Level2”.

This is all because at all levels we have same requirements 90,90,90 and 4.8

Thank you for the information 😀

It just added an unnecessary level of stress for everyone, honestly.

Also, the gig’s statistics are available for a week / month / 3 months / 6 months periods so I have no idea where the 2 months came from. If they want us to pay more attention to statistics making those consistent would be awesome.

I had a tough month of relocating and just received notification that from level 2 I dropped right down to level 0.

That’s a bug (confirmed by CS), you should be level 1.

Yep, I’ve lost my level today as well. And most of my cancelled orders was placed by mistake (later I provided buyers with right orders and we completed those new orders), but cs doesn’t care what’s the reason of cancellation, they say they can’t change it. Though I remember earlier they said that mutual cancellation or cancellation made by cs will not affect my ratings, or mb I didn’t get them right then.

i have promoted from no level to level 2. how it bypass level 1?

Ticket has been answered; Team Lead (Fiverr Customer Support) Apr 15, 6:54 AM EDT Hi there, Thank you for contacting us about this issue. We’re sorry for the inconvenience caused and our technical team is aware of the issue and working on a quick resolution. If you were promoted twice today, then the second promotion will be reverted back and your account will only receive one level promotion. The same applies if you were demoted twice - the second demotion will be reverted back and the ac…

It actually don’t need to go level by level. There are requirements which give you this or that level. And if you done this requirements you got the level it related. fiverr.com/levels

No, sadly on this occasion, it seems to be a bug.

Those of us who were (incorrectly) promoted 2 levels will be demoted (again) by another one when they get their act together:

I have long been an advocate of Fiverr and what it offers and I am well aware of the terms of service, levels, response rates etc. However, to wake up this morning and find myself stripped of not one, but TWO levels overnight is a real kick in the teeth. It has taken me 2 years to get where I am and my response rate dropped because I put out one request for an illustration job which attracted countless requests and some from spam sources. I just couldn’t keep on top of the messages that poured …

No, sadly on this occasion, it seems to be a bug.

Those of us who were (incorrectly) promoted 2 levels will be demoted (again) by another one when they get their act together:

I have long been an advocate of Fiverr and what it offers and I am well aware of the terms of service, levels, response rates etc. However, to wake up this morning and find myself stripped of not one, but TWO levels overnight is a real kick in the teeth. It has taken me 2 years to get where I am and my response rate dropped because I put out one request for an illustration job which attracted countless requests and some from spam sources. I just couldn’t keep on top of the messages that poured …

Ok, I just don’t know the conditions of the commentator above, so that could be what my comment says. Otherwise you’re right, sure.

Yep, I’ve lost my level today as well. And most of my cancelled orders was placed by mistake (later I provided buyers with right orders and we completed those new orders), but cs doesn’t care what’s the reason of cancellation, they say they can’t change it. Though I remember earlier they said that mutual cancellation or cancellation made by cs will not affect my ratings, or mb I didn’t get them right then.

I was wondering if the CS read our conversations and rates in the community…according to me the opinions of the sellers are very important for the survival of the web site itself…I hope will change something because is unacceptale this system

I was wondering if the CS read our conversations and rates in the community…according to me the opinions of the sellers are very important for the survival of the web site itself…I hope will change something because is unacceptale this system

I was wondering it too. I think there sure some of fiverr team, but not sure they’re gonna do something (good) about it.

• 1 month later...

No its not only you same here , i was level 2 , they demoted me to level 1 and today they even took level badge … LOL although my account is perfect and my clients are happy , i raised fingers on fiverr order completion algo multiple times , but one thing to be noted that fiverr support is very poor , looks like they have hired some people who not know abc of IT ,
i agree i had cancelled few orders its not that i could not complete it , its just that buyers mistake , they have big issues and they simply buy 5$ single gig when you analyze issue and say to them 5$ budget not enough then you have to cancel it , and fiverr will target you for that , I request multiple time that from fiverr support that kindly add Accept Reject option in orders so that if someone buy wrong gig and its not meeting requirements we could just reject order …

• 1 year later...

Fiverr should really remove this stupid periodic evaluation. Fiverr should always remember that it’s a freelance platform not a boss.

They’re not bossing us around. Levels are purely a Fiverr made construct and don’t affect one’s hours. It’s incentive to do well.

If you don’t want to sell by their rules to their standard (which isn’t a bad one in theory), go somewhere else.

Fiverr should really remove this stupid periodic evaluation. Fiverr should always remember that it’s a freelance platform not a boss.

Fiverr should really remove this stupid periodic evaluation.

No, they shouldn’t. You, as a user of this site, should learn how the evaluation process works, and find ways to grow your business within the rules. Complaining that things aren’t easy, is not going to make things magically work for you. YOU need to take actions to build your success.

Fiverr should always remember that it’s a freelance platform not a boss.

Fiverr does not exist to guarantee you orders. Fiverr is nothing more than a platform where freelancers can host their services. Fiverr isn’t going to make you successful. YOU do that on your own.

Archived