What is the biggest benifit of being a top rated seller?

kumarlalit

O/T for Fonz

Congrats on TRS! Totally deserved!

@indieoven you are a video creator too and a new TRS - do you have regular clients or any advice for Kumaralit?

Hey Eoin!

Yup, I am!

I´ve only been a top seller since January or when it started.

What I´ve noticed is that I get more messages from more interesting projects. But around that time, I also made few changes to my gig description trying to focus on project’s I´m more interested to work with.

So, having those 2 changes simultaneously I´m not sure if it was a coincidence, luck, TRS magic or mix of them.

The main benefit is the 7 days clearance.

I contacted customer support once regarding an issue and there was no VIP situation, took around 2 days to solve. They were responsive and helpful. But didn’t see any difference with any previous contact.

I do have regular clients on an ongoing basis, not sure if this is relevant since I had them from before being TRS. Some others have joined after the new level, but again - don´t see a huge difference.

I think there’s a confusion with The Exclusive Fiverr Manager - So far I think that’s for PROs only

@misscrystal - Hi! I´m Fonz 🙂

If I can have regular clients for years anyone can. If you give service they love, they will come back over and over. I have clients that have been coming to me placing orders almost since I started.

Hi misscrystal. What’s your secret to getting regular clients? After being on Fiverr since the beginning of 2016, I finally got over my fear and created my seller profile this past March. I got one order in the first month, but in the past 2+ weeks I’ve gotten 3 more orders. I’m promoting my Gigs but it’s usually the same 2 places. I’m researching other places to promote my services.

As a side note, I received a message this morning from a buyer asking for my services. When I asked the client to provide more detail for the order, such as delivery time and information to include in the letters, I didn’t receive a response. I just think, if he/she decided they didn’t want to order, it would be a nice courtesy to let the me know they no longer want the order.

Hi misscrystal. What’s your secret to getting regular clients? After being on Fiverr since the beginning of 2016, I finally got over my fear and created my seller profile this past March. I got one order in the first month, but in the past 2+ weeks I’ve gotten 3 more orders. I’m promoting my Gigs but it’s usually the same 2 places. I’m researching other places to promote my services.

As a side note, I received a message this morning from a buyer asking for my services. When I asked the client to provide more detail for the order, such as delivery time and information to include in the letters, I didn’t receive a response. I just think, if he/she decided they didn’t want to order, it would be a nice courtesy to let the me know they no longer want the order.

What’s your secret to getting regular clients?

They just keep coming back for more. I’m not sure why, except they like what they get from me. When I ask they just say I’m the best. I knew that though.

Hey Eoin!

Yup, I am!

I´ve only been a top seller since January or when it started.

What I´ve noticed is that I get more messages from more interesting projects. But around that time, I also made few changes to my gig description trying to focus on project’s I´m more interested to work with.

So, having those 2 changes simultaneously I´m not sure if it was a coincidence, luck, TRS magic or mix of them.

The main benefit is the 7 days clearance.

I contacted customer support once regarding an issue and there was no VIP situation, took around 2 days to solve. They were responsive and helpful. But didn’t see any difference with any previous contact.

I do have regular clients on an ongoing basis, not sure if this is relevant since I had them from before being TRS. Some others have joined after the new level, but again - don´t see a huge difference.

I think there’s a confusion with The Exclusive Fiverr Manager - So far I think that’s for PROs only

@misscrystal - Hi! I´m Fonz 🙂

The “success manager” is not exclusive to Pro sellers.

It’s an exclusive program called the success program and people from lvl 2 and TRS tiers are part of it as well.

What’s your secret to getting regular clients?

They just keep coming back for more. I’m not sure why, except they like what they get from me. When I ask they just say I’m the best. I knew that though.

That’s awesome! Congratulations. 🙂

The great thing is, I’m learning as I go. Such as adding a Gig extra for fast delivery when a client wants the product in 4 to 24 hours, for example.

The “success manager” is not exclusive to Pro sellers.

It’s an exclusive program called the success program and people from lvl 2 and TRS tiers are part of it as well.

Oh, thanks for clarifiying!

Dind´t now that. Seems i´m the one confusing that with PRO manager or something like that

Question:

All levels have same 10 offers in buyer request at day, this not change?

And i guess TRS dont use buyer request, coz they have always orders from new and regular buyers.

And i guess TRS dont use buyer request, coz they have always orders from new and regular buyers.

I’ve never used buyer’s request. I do stay busy without that. The buyers all seem to be trying to get things too cheap on there also.

I’ve never used buyer’s request. I do stay busy without that. The buyers all seem to be trying to get things too cheap on there also.

Ditto.

Never used the BR feature no matter what my level was.

Archived