Please anyone advise how can I stop the mad guy’s harassing me on fiverr

kay666

I am totally harassed on the fiverr here.

There is one guy keep annoying me on fiverr and I cannot block him.

Please anyone tell me how to block the lier on the fiverr. I have keep asking the fiverr’s support team to help me to cancel the project that the engineer is not doing, but just trying to deliver it.
Eventually the fiverr tam helped me to cancel it.

However, the engineer is now annoying me to ask me to pay him outside of fiverr, via fiverr message.

I am really annoyed.

Please help. Fiverr team!

I am totally harassed on the fiverr here.

There is one guy keep annoying me on fiverr and I cannot block him.

Please anyone tell me how to block the lier on the fiverr. I have keep asking the fiverr’s support team to help me to cancel the project that the engineer is not doing, but just trying to deliver it.

Eventually the fiverr tam helped me to cancel it.

However, the engineer is now annoying me to ask me to pay him outside of fiverr, via fiverr message.

I am really annoyed.

That’s a violation of Fiverr’s Terms of Service. Make a screenshot, and send it to Customer Support.

This is forum, and we’re sellers and buyers, not Fiverr staff. You’ll need to contact Customer Support about it.

That’s a violation of Fiverr’s Terms of Service. Make a screenshot, and send it to Customer Support.

This is forum, and we’re sellers and buyers, not Fiverr staff. You’ll need to contact Customer Support about it.

thank you all.

Yes, I am trying to send the picture, yet, I couldn’t find the place to send my snapshot.

Please advise the link to attach it.

Really appreciate!

iPhoneから送信

hi, again

just to inform all of you that I have got reply from the CS.

“If you prefer to discontinue communicating with them, you may block the user from being able to message you. To do this, click the “Report” button at the bottom of the message box and check the option “I do not wish to receive messages from this user”, then click submit.”

Thanks again.

iPhoneから送信

hi, again

just to inform all of you that I have got reply from the CS.

“If you prefer to discontinue communicating with them, you may block the user from being able to message you. To do this, click the “Report” button at the bottom of the message box and check the option “I do not wish to receive messages from this user”, then click submit.”

Thanks again.

iPhoneから送信

I’m sorry this is happening to you. Hope your mad guy goes away.

Archived