Helping a new seller - Failed

fogi

Guys, I wanted to share my story, how disappointed I am. 11 days ago I have seen a new seller post, how enthusiastic article writer this new seller was. He wants to make it on Fiverr. He is serious about this.
I wanted to help him earning a 5 star review, I ordered a blog post from him on a given topic. Win-win, I needed the blog post, he needs a raving review, and I hoped I can give a 5 star one given it’s quality work. The promise was 24 hour delivery.
Here we are, 10 days after my order, way beyond any deadline, I held on, sure dude, feel free to write it, make it perfect, time is less important to me!

Today I got a cancellation request from him, he found a job, and he does not really care about this anymore…
So much for helping a new seller.

Guest offlinehelpers

Guys, I wanted to share my story, how disappointed I am. 11 days ago I have seen a new seller post, how enthusiastic article writer this new seller was. He wants to make it on Fiverr. He is serious about this.

I wanted to help him earning a 5 star review, I ordered a blog post from him on a given topic. Win-win, I needed the blog post, he needs a raving review, and I hoped I can give a 5 star one given it’s quality work. The promise was 24 hour delivery.

Here we are, 10 days after my order, way beyond any deadline, I held on, sure dude, feel free to write it, make it perfect, time is less important to me!

Today I got a cancellation request from him, he found a job, and he does not really care about this anymore…

Might be an idea to tell him to pause his gigs if he’s not interested any more? 😉

That is very disappointing. :frowning_face:

That’s just awful! His behavior was unacceptable! If I were you I’d share this experience with CS.

Don’t worry Karma will come a knockin’. 🚪

That’s just awful! His behavior was unacceptable! If I were you I’d share this experience with CS.

Don’t worry Karma will come a knockin’. 🚪

CS? I mean it’s annoying, disappointed in him as a human being. I can’t force him to complete the task, even if he does, his heart would not be in it anymore.

I do believe in karma, my 1 star review is all I’ll be doing.

CS? I mean it’s annoying, disappointed in him as a human being. I can’t force him to complete the task, even if he does, his heart would not be in it anymore.

I do believe in karma, my 1 star review is all I’ll be doing.

CS?

Customer Support.

Fiverr wants Buyers to have a great experience, false promises 24-hour delivery to waiting 10 days, no bueno (no good). Hopefully, you can find a suitable seller to complete the project. 🙂

CS?

Customer Support.

Fiverr wants Buyers to have a great experience, false promises 24-hour delivery to waiting 10 days, no bueno (no good). Hopefully, you can find a suitable seller to complete the project. 🙂

Sorry, I meant CS would be a bit excessive. I know this is not cool, but not the end of the world.

Archived