I made amazing progress

madowlvfx

It’s been 25 days since i introduced myself to the forums as a new seller with 22 positive reviews and been active on fiverr marketing only from January, here : First time joining the forums

And it’s been only 25 days my positive reviews and orders increased from 22 to 60 with only 2 active unique gigs.
But that was my best selling gig that was the one and only on the whole Fiverr platform.

And now i’m so busy that i’m starting to decline new orders and pausing my gigs every other day, and still, getting tons of messages from buyers who bookmarked my gigs, it’s an awesome feeling and it’s frustrating at the same time, but i guess that it’s all about time management and being smart, nothing complicated.

I’m going to rewatch the wolf of wall street again 🤓

It’s been 25 days since i introduced myself to the forums as a new seller with 22 positive reviews and been active on fiverr marketing only from January, here : First time joining the forums

And it’s been only 25 days my positive reviews and orders increased from 22 to 60 with only 2 active unique gigs.

But that was my best selling gig that was the one and only on the whole Fiverr platform.

And now i’m so busy that i’m starting to decline new orders and pausing my gigs every other day, and still, getting tons of messages from buyers who bookmarked my gigs, it’s an awesome feeling and it’s frustrating at the same time, but i guess that it’s all about time management and being smart, nothing complicated.

Hi, Mohamed!

Sounds like you’re off to an awesome start. 🎉

Excellent movie to learn some tips & tricks! :ok_hand:t4:

Unfortunately this was a bug as reported here. Those who were promoted or demoted twice will have that changed at some point soon.

Ticket has been answered; Team Lead (Fiverr Customer Support) Apr 15, 6:54 AM EDT Hi there, Thank you for contacting us about this issue. We’re sorry for the inconvenience caused and our technical team is aware of the issue and working on a quick resolution. If you were promoted twice today, then the second promotion will be reverted back and your account will only receive one level promotion. The same applies if you were demoted twice - the second demotion will be reverted back and the ac…

Archived