Not getting order since last one week

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

where millions of profesional are exist if somehow you can catch their attenion

This is terrible advice. You’re hoping to randomly just toss things out into the world, and HOPE someone finds it and buys from you? This is why you don’t have customers – you’re not looking for the people who need your services. Random people will not buy from you. Your targeted customers will. Go find them and tell them about what you do.

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

Ummmmm…how do I say this…no. I was commenting on how you responded to your own thread seeming like an expert, when you asked for help in the first place from other community members. It’s the best roleplaying I’ve ever seen.

Ummmmm…how do I say this…no. I was commenting on how you responded to your own thread seeming like an expert, when you asked for help in the first place from other community members. It’s the best roleplaying I’ve ever seen.

It’s the best roleplaying I’ve ever seen.

Actually it is a phenomenon called larsen comment.

My thoughts: He’s just looking for attention. He, alas, has no idea how Fiverr works, and he seems to be looking for other people to provide him with the the “secrets to success” that will make him an overnight millionaire (without any work on his end). 😉

My thoughts: He’s just looking for attention. He, alas, has no idea how Fiverr works, and he seems to be looking for other people to provide him with the the “secrets to success” that will make him an overnight millionaire (without any work on his end). 😉

“secrets to success”

Jon, well you know people always look to you for the secret sauce. 😛

“secrets to success”

That’s true. I am the “Keeper of the Sauce.” Although, the mods prefer to call me “The Flashlight”. 😉

Archived