I am very new seller at fiverr, need suggesions

minhazul_asif

Hi,

I am minhaz from bangladesh.I am a wordpress developer and worked at upwork since last 4.5 years.
But I think I am not that much satisfied with upwork clients.They actually want a lot of experience.

But my friend with similar knowledge on wordpress, recently getting a lots of success at fiverr.
That’ why I move to fiverr.

But i really don’t know how fiverr search works for getting my GIG at first page. SO i need a lot of help from the experienced seller.

Can I have some tricks n tips to bring my gig at first page shortly?

//MINHAZ

Hi,

I am minhaz from bangladesh.I am a wordpress developer and worked at upwork since last 4.5 years.

But I think I am not that much satisfied with upwork clients.They actually want a lot of experience.

But my friend with similar knowledge on wordpress, recently getting a lots of success at fiverr.

But i really don’t know how fiverr search works for getting my GIG at first page. SO i need a lot of help from the experienced seller.

//MINHAZ

If we all knew, we’d be on the first page. As it were, we aren’t.

Hi,

//MINHAZ

You need to send a lot of time and effort winning orders, completing them on time, getting 5 star reviews to reach page 1 on Fiverr.

Keep in mind there are so many sellers out there who are already outstanding in all of these aspects. Word hard and keep positive and you’ll hit the front page of your niche.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived