Fiverr disabled my account, but the system is flawed

How do you feel about my situation? Is a disable really fair? Especially since one of them was incorrect.

Is a disable really fair? Especially since one of them was incorrect.

Fiverr has been known to disable accounts for one single violation and since you clearly have more than one on record, the account closure was quite fair. By the way, your current account probably won’t stick since you have broken the rules repeatedly and if Fiverr looks at your profile it says:

image.png.fbb2f57434d3afea5383aa8cbf3d1815.png

If I were Fiverr editorial, I would find it unfair that you still have any account.

Just to give a bit of background, I WAS a level two seller with 200+ five-star reviews and over 25k in revenues during a relatively short time period.

Fiverr goes ahead and permanently disables my account for violating TOS. Heres what really happened:

Buyer orders a gig, I delivered him exactly what he asked for, on time. He was not satisfied, so I offered revisions - I gave him 4 revisions. He was still not satisfied. Since I wanted to avoid a bad review, I offered him some free work. He agreed and I told him it would take a few weeks (this is during christmas time). He sends me two messages and after 24 hours reports me for not responding, Fiverr goes ahead and cancels the order on top of dropping my seller level for delivering incomplete work.

How did I deliver incomplete work? I could have simply told the buyer sorry and accepted a bad review if I wanted to, since refunds are not granted based on quality of work alone. What I was delivering was EXTRA work, not part of our original gig. But somehow Fiverr penalizes me without any grounds. Now I have done a bunch of extra work for no reason and received nothing in return. This was 3 months ago.

About a week ago I received a permanent disable for my “third” violation. I will admit, this violation was my fault but not my “third” one.

A buyer had already made an order and we were discussing revisions. The Fiverr messenger was acting funky so I told them I could email the revision to them. I was under the impression I could do this as long as it was necessary for the project, but I was wrong. Fiverr went ahead and gave me this “warning” then closed my account because it was my “third” one.

It was not my third violation, only my second. But in my opinion, it was really only my first. I’ve been trying to talk to Fiverr support but nobody will actually talk to me. All I get it the "your account is permanently disabled, you can withdraw your funds in 90 days.

Not sure what to do here. I had a great reputation on Fiverr and feel that the system is a bit flawed. How should I proceed?

It happened to me first:

1. Account more than 1

2. Bad service

3. Not yet known the factor

Not yet known the factor

public network maybe?

Honestly I don’t feel anything since I only read one side of the story. Even if I read all sides, I wouldn’t feel anything about it.

I understand the frustration that comes with it though.

While expressing it can make you feel better, I always tend to move on immediately when disaster strikes.

So most of the time, while people mourn, I’m already busy with the next venture.

A mutual Writer friend said to tell you this is the best comment he has read on the Forum. 😉

While expressing it can make you feel better, I always tend to move on immediately when disaster strikes.

So most of the time, while people mourn, I’m already busy with the next venture.

A mutual Writer friend said to tell you this is the best comment he has read on the Forum. 😉

I think I may know the writer friend you mention as this sounds like what he would like. I hope he is back soon if it’s who I think it is.

I think I may know the writer friend you mention as this sounds like what he would like. I hope he is back soon if it’s who I think it is.

The sales network is what you need.

I created my own sales network.

So it does not rely heavily on fiverr traffic.

Use email building.

It’s simple.

If you are an expert you can use seo.

Building data is the last sessions of discoveries discovered this century.

No longer the internet

Archived