Need Help to senior fiverr users

responsive12

they even did not tell that they are interested in my services or not

Yes, because if a buyer is messaging with 30 different sellers to figure out which one they’re interested in working with, sometimes they might go with a single one and not remember to message the rest. It sucks, I guess, but can you really blame them?

They also message to see if you are fluent in English. Some sellers say they are and the buyer wants to see how fluent the seller’s English is before they buy.

i think english does not make any sense here…how you can ignore skills of any person just because of english

Sometimes people want good communication in their own language. It sucks, but it’s a factor that some buyers take into consideration.

i think we are doing good communication with each other…so this type of communication is enough for a common person

i think we are doing good communication with each other…so this type of communication is enough for a common person

Again, that’s what you think. Do you know for sure if the buyer is thinking the same way?

It may be enough for you, but the buyer might want something more.

Just this weekend a buyer was on the Forum saying he wished he had not hired a seller because he found it hard to communicate with that person. At any rate, it is the buyers choice. We can only say what we feel the issue is.

then its a tough task to satisfied the customers

This is often true for sellers on Fiverr. However, then no one ever told me selling on Fiverr is easy. It takes much work to make your gigs just right to attract buyers and then once you do attract buyers you must work to fulfill their needs. Yes, it is tough.

This is often true for sellers on Fiverr. However, then no one ever told me selling on Fiverr is easy. It takes much work to make your gigs just right to attract buyers and then once you do attract buyers you must work to fulfill their needs. Yes, it is tough.

Thanks for your valuable suggestions

Archived