I am new here, soduzai_gfx1

i GET ORDER BUT IT’S START AUTOMATICALLY WHY THIS HAPPEND I DO NOT WANT TO BE START AUTOMATICALLY.

That’s how it works on Fiverr. If you want to make sure that your client gives you instructions ahead of time, then make gig requirements mandatory.

Even so, a buyer can still jump-start an order by filling those out, so…

That’s how it works on Fiverr. If you want to make sure that your client gives you instructions ahead of time, then make gig requirements mandatory.

Even so, a buyer can still jump-start an order by filling those out, so…

if i have one order active and second order come and start then what can i do that time…as there is no solution to stop the the auto start order…

if i have one order active and second order come and start then what can i do that time…as there is no solution to stop the the auto start order…

There’s nothing you can do. You’re supposed to work on both at once in that case.

If that’s too much within too short of a timespan, then increase your delivery time.

I’m a current student, and I have two orders in queue at the moment (it was three earlier today, but I polished off one in the morning). I manage them by having longer delivery times, so that I give myself sufficient time for each order and also prepare for surprise orders that come in on the side.

There’s nothing you can do. You’re supposed to work on both at once in that case.

If that’s too much within too short of a timespan, then increase your delivery time.

I’m a current student, and I have two orders in queue at the moment (it was three earlier today, but I polished off one in the morning). I manage them by having longer delivery times, so that I give myself sufficient time for each order and also prepare for surprise orders that come in on the side.

Ok got it thanks for you information…

Archived