Money Paid But Video Not Delivered

qnemarketing

Like others have said: ask the seller to send the video again (bugs really happen here, two days ago a buyer couldn’t open a simple document that worked perfectly fine on my side), and if that fails, go to the Resolution Center on the order page and request a cancellation. If that can’t be done for whatever reason, submit a ticket to Customer Support: https://fiverr.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

• Like 1

Do give the seller the benefit of the doubt but make sure to click the “Request Modification” button.
I had a seller forget to send a file to me today and they sent it a couple of hours later. It happens.
By requesting a modification, you stop the order from Auto-Completing and so the seller will not be paid until you accept the order after they deliver it.

• Like 4

Do give the seller the benefit of the doubt but make sure to click the “Request Modification” button.

I had a seller forget to send a file to me today and they sent it a couple of hours later. It happens.

By requesting a modification, you stop the order from Auto-Completing and so the seller will not be paid until you accept the order after they deliver it.

As a seller, I did this today! I had two documents to load and only uploaded one.

I wrote out my whole delivery message saying I had delivered both and everything.

Thankfully they did exactly what you requested and I just resent it within the hour, but still the panic was there.

:woman_facepalming:

• Like 2