Money Paid But Video Not Delivered

qnemarketing

Like others have said: ask the seller to send the video again (bugs really happen here, two days ago a buyer couldn’t open a simple document that worked perfectly fine on my side), and if that fails, go to the Resolution Center on the order page and request a cancellation. If that can’t be done for whatever reason, submit a ticket to Customer Support: https://fiverr.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Do give the seller the benefit of the doubt but make sure to click the “Request Modification” button.
I had a seller forget to send a file to me today and they sent it a couple of hours later. It happens.
By requesting a modification, you stop the order from Auto-Completing and so the seller will not be paid until you accept the order after they deliver it.

Do give the seller the benefit of the doubt but make sure to click the “Request Modification” button.

I had a seller forget to send a file to me today and they sent it a couple of hours later. It happens.

By requesting a modification, you stop the order from Auto-Completing and so the seller will not be paid until you accept the order after they deliver it.

As a seller, I did this today! I had two documents to load and only uploaded one.

I wrote out my whole delivery message saying I had delivered both and everything.

Thankfully they did exactly what you requested and I just resent it within the hour, but still the panic was there.

:woman_facepalming:

Archived