Is there a drop in sales these days?

rover10

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think its simply a sign of the season. I have not been here long enough to have anything to compare to but I feel like its a case of the holidays. I sat for nearly a week with no orders, then yesterday I received 6 orders all from members who I have talked to for weeks (they all closed on the same day). I fully expect to sit for another short period with nothing much happening. I am happy with this however being new to the site and not yet even a Level 1 seller (only because I have not been here 30 days).

I thought my Christmas related gig would have sold…but nothing but views. 😦

I think its simply a sign of the season. I have not been here long enough to have anything to compare to but I feel like its a case of the holidays. I sat for nearly a week with no orders, then yesterday I received 6 orders all from members who I have talked to for weeks (they all closed on the same day). I fully expect to sit for another short period with nothing much happening. I am happy with this however being new to the site and not yet even a Level 1 seller (only because I have not been here 30 days).

Archived