New user at Fiverr

Guest habib007

Guest habib007

Hi All,
This is Habibur Rahman from Bangladesh.I completed my post graduation from NU. Currently, I have been doing a Job as Sr. Accountant at MNC for eight years, an experience that has prepared me to excel in the Finance & Accounts arena.I am a new user at Fiverr and happy to Join here. Please pray for me. Please see my gig and do you have any suggestions feel free to let me know!!! 🙂

Thanks<<<

Hi All,

This is Habibur Rahman from Bangladesh.I completed my post graduation from NU. Currently, I have been doing a Job as Sr. Accountant at MNC for eight years, an experience that has prepared me to excel in the Finance & Accounts arena.I am a new user at Fiverr and happy to Join here. Please pray for me. Please see my gig and do you have any suggestions feel free to let me know!!! 🙂

Thanks<<<

Please pray for me.

I’ll pass. Prayers are not what you need to succeed here. Hard work, great gigs, perseverance and good marketing will lead you to success. YOU are responsible for your own sales and success. Good luck as you begin to build your freelance seller reputation here on Fiverr.

Guest habib007

Please pray for me.

I’ll pass. Prayers are not what you need to succeed here. Hard work, great gigs, perseverance and good marketing will lead you to success. YOU are responsible for your own sales and success. Good luck as you begin to build your freelance seller reputation here on Fiverr.

Thank you for your advice.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Archived