My fiverr gig impressions

You cannot directly increase impressions. Impressions are a buyer stat, and are only registered when your gig shows up in someone’s search results, or when someone loads a category page that contains your gig.

Focus on your clicks and visits. Those are the stats that matter.

You cannot directly increase impressions. Impressions are a buyer stat, and are only registered when your gig shows up in someone’s search results, or when someone loads a category page that contains your gig.

Focus on your clicks and visits. Those are the stats that matter.

how much impression are important for gig

Like I said in my previous post, you cannot control the impressions stat. It merely exists to tell you if your gig shows up in the search results. If your gig is searchable, and people see it in search results, you’ll gain an Impression. If you don’t have any impressions, then buyers most likely are not looking for that gig service.

Like I said in my previous post, you cannot control the impressions stat. It merely exists to tell you if your gig shows up in the search results. If your gig is searchable, and people see it in search results, you’ll gain an Impression. If you don’t have any impressions, then buyers most likely are not looking for that gig service.

now my point is clear thanks for your information

Archived