First gig, what to do?

Guest eleazar95

Guest eleazar95

Hey guys, what do you think of my current gigs? I’ve only been here for a week and bought a few different gigs and tbh I’m quite impressed with the setting here. Don’t be deceived by my profile date tho which indicate I’ve been a member since November 2016. Back then I was buying something from Fiverr lol. After 3 years I return again and this time I want to try something out of my comfort zone. Let me know how can I improve from here onwards, tyvm! 😃

My Fiverr link:

My account also says I’ve been here for far longer than I actually have, so I wouldn’t worry too much about that. It hasn’t seemed to effect me negatively at all. Mine was because I wanted to start freelancing but didn’t have the confidence before then; but now, I’ve stepped out of my comfort zone, and I’m so glad I did!

I think your gigs look great! I had a look at your book cover one, because it’s something I’ve been looking into purchasing for after I’ve finished my book, and it looks great. There are a feel grammatical errors in your gig description which you could go back and fix, but as it’s not a writing gig you’re offering, I don’t think it matters too much.

Guest eleazar95

My account also says I’ve been here for far longer than I actually have, so I wouldn’t worry too much about that. It hasn’t seemed to effect me negatively at all. Mine was because I wanted to start freelancing but didn’t have the confidence before then; but now, I’ve stepped out of my comfort zone, and I’m so glad I did!

I think your gigs look great! I had a look at your book cover one, because it’s something I’ve been looking into purchasing for after I’ve finished my book, and it looks great. There are a feel grammatical errors in your gig description which you could go back and fix, but as it’s not a writing gig you’re offering, I don’t think it matters too much.

Ikr, it’s like nobody buys from us since 2016 lol. Imagine if a customer interested to order our gig then saw that we have been in Fiverr for years but couldn’t sell anything. They might think there must be something wrong with us even though our gig looks awesome. But I couldn’t wait to start my freelancing journey as well, it’s something new for me tbh.

Thanks for the feedback, I will edit my description later on. I will be interested to read your book. Let me know after you finish it! 😃

Ikr, it’s like nobody buys from us since 2016 lol. Imagine if a customer interested to order our gig then saw that we have been in Fiverr for years but couldn’t sell anything. They might think there must be something wrong with us even though our gig looks awesome. But I couldn’t wait to start my freelancing journey as well, it’s something new for me tbh.

Thanks for the feedback, I will edit my description later on. I will be interested to read your book. Let me know after you finish it! 😃

Haha! I know where you’re coming from, but it’s genuinely not a problem. I don’t think it’s against the terms of service to delete your account and start afresh with a date that reflects the time you started offering your services more accurately, but honestly, I wouldn’t worry about it too much. I have everything crossed that your journey is a successful one!

Thank you so much!

Archived