How to get ones first order

Make sure you have relevant gig tags, a unique title and quality images that represent your service. Also make sure your description is enticing and makes people interested in your gig! Good luck!

Can you please see my gigs and then tell me that are these are well created or not

Yes brother i am waiting for my first order i dont know how long i would wait

Getting your first order takes a while. I know someone who got their first order after 3 weeks and some others probably get it after a couple of months. You need to be patient. Go to Buyer Request. You have a limit of 10 offers per day. Doing this every day makes a difference. You can also promote your gigs on social media too. Good Luck 😉

Getting your first order takes a while. I know someone who got their first order after 3 weeks and some others probably get it after a couple of months. You need to be patient. Go to Buyer Request. You have a limit of 10 offers per day. Doing this every day makes a difference. You can also promote your gigs on social media too. Good Luck 😉

Yes i am continuously seeing the buyer request and one request is shown over there which is also a irrelevant one to my skills. Why i am not being able to see more than one buyer request

Yes i am continuously seeing the buyer request and one request is shown over there which is also a irrelevant one to my skills. Why i am not being able to see more than one buyer request

It depends on your gig category and subcategory

It’s a common problem:

There have been quite a lot of posts recently about low numbers of Buyer Requests. This is a different topic entirely from spam in BR and you can read about that elsewhere, so this is not about that issue. This is not an official statement but I can give out some general information based on what has been observed about Buyer Requests. If this does not resolve your issues, you may try self-promotion instead or contact Support. For other FAQ’s about Buyer Requests including Support comments s…

It depends on your gig category and subcategory

Ok can you see my gigs please that are they properly created or not

It’s a common problem:

There have been quite a lot of posts recently about low numbers of Buyer Requests. This is a different topic entirely from spam in BR and you can read about that elsewhere, so this is not about that issue. This is not an official statement but I can give out some general information based on what has been observed about Buyer Requests. If this does not resolve your issues, you may try self-promotion instead or contact Support. For other FAQ’s about Buyer Requests including Support comments s…

Thanks a lot for sharing this information

Ok can you see my gigs please that are they properly created or not

In one of your gigs, you said: Best Of All, I GUARANTEE That You’ll Love My Work Or I Will Do Unlimited Revisions For FREE Until You Are Satisfied!

I think you shouldn’t say that because buyers could make you do so much work for only $5 and could be ‘pretending’. I think you should change that.

In one of your gigs, you said: Best Of All, I GUARANTEE That You’ll Love My Work Or I Will Do Unlimited Revisions For FREE Until You Are Satisfied!

I think you shouldn’t say that because buyers could make you do so much work for only $5 and could be ‘pretending’. I think you should change that.

It was the ‘I Will Create An Outstanding Children Book To Epub And Mobi’ gig

Hope that helps 😉

Sure i will change it as per your suggestion

Thanks a lot

Make sure you have relevant gig tags, a unique title and quality images that represent your service. Also make sure your description is enticing and makes people interested in your gig! Good luck!

Thanks for the tips. This will be helpful to me.

Archived