Thinking to Leave fiverr!

smartdezigner4u

No they said i did not edit the gig according to their requirements 🙂 well it was published gig i just try to change image and add portfolio links . yeah i got first rejection because i had issues in image i fix them then the rejected it again for portfolio links that i have added them i fix it and added flickr links in the portfolio as it’s allowed by Fiverr. then the rejected it again and put the gig in the denied gig section!

then the rejected it again for portfolio links that i have added them i fix it and added flickr links in the portfolio as it’s allowed by Fiverr.

That might be your answer. Portfolio links are always a problem. If you’re going to add any link at all, ask CS for permission first, even if it’s on the allowed list, and add it to the gig only after/if you get the permission. Also, save the screenshot of the permission as a proof, just in case.

then the rejected it again for portfolio links that i have added them i fix it and added flickr links in the portfolio as it’s allowed by Fiverr.

That might be your answer. Portfolio links are always a problem. If you’re going to add any link at all, ask CS for permission first, even if it’s on the allowed list, and add it to the gig only after/if you get the permission. Also, save the screenshot of the permission as a proof, just in case.

Well this is not fine if seller fail to edit gig for 3 times and then gig will be denied

They need to make there platform better and easy for seller use!

And this is not fair if links are allowed in the articles and we still need there permission wao

The surprising thing is they accepted and published new gig with same images and links!

I agree but i lose faith in support team they can just put any seller profile it to the block list like the tissue paper in to a dustbin

breatheFirst of all… Inhale/exhale.

Before you make a rash decision think things over first and create a gig that complies with ToS.

1 year ago i created a gig for illustration services.

So, they denied the gig because you didn’t have original work at first?

I just had one of my gigs denied without a proper reason. When contacted CS they said it was violating TOS. Telling it violated TOS is not a specific answer. Without specifically knowing what mistake I did to get that GIG denied and get a warning of account suspension, how can I prevent the same mistake from happening. Suppose I create new gig and do all the markting after while it gets denied saying it was violating TOS and get my account cancelled, do you think it is fair. Fiverr is extremely competitive, loosing gig with good ratings is end of the story for most of us.

I just had one of my gigs denied without a proper reason. When contacted CS they said it was violating TOS. Telling it violated TOS is not a specific answer. Without specifically knowing what mistake I did to get that GIG denied and get a warning of account suspension, how can I prevent the same mistake from happening. Suppose I create new gig and do all the markting after while it gets denied saying it was violating TOS and get my account cancelled, do you think it is fair. Fiverr is extremely competitive, loosing gig with good ratings is end of the story for most of us.

Hi, @shifan!

Before you create a new gig and putting in the hard work, blood, sweat, and tears. Your best bet is to run it by CS first to get their approval. If they say yes, great! Save a screenie for proof should an issue arise later down the road. A denied gig is tough, I totally understand, however, Fiverr is cracking down on so many gigs as they are not in their “editorial focus”.

Ok, so if you want to leave, then leave. Right? Why post here? No one is making you stay.

We all face certain issues here on Fiverr, but the sellers that make it work (like myself) stick it out, make changes as needed, and stay the course.

If you don’t want to do that, then that’s up to you. If it’s a CS issue, then take it up with them.

Just my two cents.

Ok, so if you want to leave, then leave. Right? Why post here? No one is making you stay.

We all face certain issues here on Fiverr, but the sellers that make it work (like myself) stick it out, make changes as needed, and stay the course.

If you don’t want to do that, then that’s up to you. If it’s a CS issue, then take it up with them.

Just my two cents.

so it’s time to play game with fiverr?

I did to get that GIG denied and get a warning of account suspension,

Same happened with me they warn me if i ask them again they will suspend my account 😕

“Playing games with Fiverr” is a terrible idea. You’re here to be a freelance business professional. Fiverr is not the place to “play games” in an attempt to become successful.

Hi, @shifan!

Before you create a new gig and putting in the hard work, blood, sweat, and tears. Your best bet is to run it by CS first to get their approval. If they say yes, great! Save a screenie for proof should an issue arise later down the road. A denied gig is tough, I totally understand, however, Fiverr is cracking down on so many gigs as they are not in their “editorial focus”.

I contacted the CS again and asked to be more specific, they said something that is not even remotely connected, they said that Smashwords had complained them about the gig so denied it without even letting me know the actual reason. Do you think people like that will be willing to help even if they approve a gig as you asked? That’s the problem.

I contacted the CS again and asked to be more specific, they said something that is not even remotely connected, they said that Smashwords had complained them about the gig so denied it without even letting me know the actual reason. Do you think people like that will be willing to help even if they approve a gig as you asked? That’s the problem.

Fiverr does not ever give you completed details and they have no obligation to do so. They protect themselves as they see fit. You had a lot of ebook conversion gigs includes one that promised a " Smashwords premium catalog guarantee" and it’s possible that Smashwords doesn’t want that guaranteed by a third party. Whatever the case, it’s up to you to find a way to work within the limits and when you do any gig that is associated with another outside company, it’s tougher.

Fiverr does not ever give you completed details and they have no obligation to do so. They protect themselves as they see fit. You had a lot of ebook conversion gigs includes one that promised a " Smashwords premium catalog guarantee" and it’s possible that Smashwords doesn’t want that guaranteed by a third party. Whatever the case, it’s up to you to find a way to work within the limits and when you do any gig that is associated with another outside company, it’s tougher.

I guess you’re right. But the denied gig doesn’t say anything like that. I checked other sellers who offer similar services also provide the same guarantee.

Anyway thank you all for the valuable feedback and support, it meant a lot to me 🙂

Don’t leave Fiverr. It’s really helpful. First you try to understand rules in Fiverr. Then create a new gigs. Normally, CS gives reasons. If not try to get the reason from them.
You are a talented person. so try again and again. You may work with with another sites. But Fiverr is great.
Try to use gig profile images your own works. May be you have some issues of interacting with clients. may be someone try to complain about you. so keep in touch and be aware.

Good luck with you work. stay with Fiverr family.👍

Archived