Thinking to Leave fiverr!

smartdezigner4u

That’s not a big problem, you think you have problems? This is easy, make another gig. I will trade my problem for yours any day you like.

no i work hard on that gig 1 year ago i created a gig for illustration services. and when i stable to get daily orders and then i try to add my original work on gig images then they denied that gig!

it damage my hardwork sleepless nights

i’m switching to other website instead of fiverr! 🙂 because when we try to contact support team they just ignore or try to say that they cannot do anything etc if you contact again and again you will get your account disabled! etc

Why leave? This is 🍰 stuff to compared to other stuff to quit over.

I think most of us at some point had a gig denied. Just keep it movin’!

Giving up is too easy, come on you’re better than that.

I agree but i lose faith in support team they can just put any seller profile it to the block list like the tissue paper in to a dustbin

I agree but i lose faith in support team they can just put any seller profile it to the block list like the tissue paper in to a dustbin

breathe.png.2111c56789159d3a902db47b78029095.pngFirst of all… Inhale/exhale.

Before you make a rash decision think things over first and create a gig that complies with ToS.

1 year ago i created a gig for illustration services.

So, they denied the gig because you didn’t have original work at first?

breatheFirst of all… Inhale/exhale.

Before you make a rash decision think things over first and create a gig that complies with ToS.

1 year ago i created a gig for illustration services.

So, they denied the gig because you didn’t have original work at first?

I have but then i try to add my work like the projects i have created for my clients. then i tried to add that in my gig images

Iwas on adobe illustrator title and the image related to illustration work!

How many reviews did you accumulate on that gig? Can’t you just start from fresh using YOUR original work? I don’t blame you for setting up other side hustles tho, multiple streams of moola are always better than one. Just have Fiverr as 1% or something!

no i work hard on that gig 1 year ago i created a gig for illustration services. and when i stable to get daily orders and then i try to add my original work on gig images then they denied that gig!

it damage my hardwork sleepless nights

i’m switching to other website instead of fiverr! 🙂 because when we try to contact support team they just ignore or try to say that they cannot do anything etc if you contact again and again you will get your account disabled! etc

then i try to add my original work on gig images then they denied that gig

Trying to understand. Are you saying they denied the gig and are asking to have you edit it to bring it back? Or they completely wiped it out and it will never re-open?

then i try to add my original work on gig images then they denied that gig

Trying to understand. Are you saying they denied the gig and are asking to have you edit it to bring it back? Or they completely wiped it out and it will never re-open?

but when i get my gig denied i try to ask them for 1 more chance but nothing works

100+ reviews 😦

100+ reviews 😦

Aw, I understand your frustration.

but when i get my gig denied i try to ask them for 1 more chance but nothing works

But they NEVER like ever reactivate a denied gig. Once it’s done it’s done, unless people were lucky enough to get the decision overruled.

They didn’t tell you why a gig was blocked? I’m surprised.

Fiverr has a long Terms Of Service list, you should read it to make sure none of your gigs violate that.

Sometimes there’s a fine line between a gig being legal or illegal.

Personally, I’ve had very few gigs blocked. Only my paid review and craigslist gigs got blocked.

100+ reviews 😦

But they NEVER like ever reactivate a denied gig. Once it’s done it’s done, unless people were lucky enough to get the decision overruled.

Yes i got same reply from CS team!

100+ reviews 😦

Well now i’m trying to make plans! for others website i will focus on them instead of fiverr i will work on fiverr but not as a full time it will be a part time! 🙂

Because it hurts when i got daily projects i stable my gig for daily orders after 8 months of the creation of that gig i worked hard day night with 2 to 3 hours sleep only that’s why it’s hurts me 😦

Well now i’m trying to make plans! for others website i will focus on them instead of fiverr i will work on fiverr but not as a full time it will be a part time! 🙂

Because it hurts when i got daily projects i stable my gig for daily orders after 8 months of the creation of that gig i worked hard day night with 2 to 3 hours sleep only that’s why it’s hurts me 😦

Because it hurts when i got daily projects i stable my gig for daily orders after 8 months of the creation of that gig i worked hard day night with 2 to 3 hours sleep only that’s why it’s hurts me

Try working seven days a week for five years…

You’re a smart & resourceful man. Pun intended. 😉

When life gives you lemons whaddya do? Make 🍋

They didn’t tell you why a gig was blocked? I’m surprised.

Fiverr has a long Terms Of Service list, you should read it to make sure none of your gigs violate that.

Sometimes there’s a fine line between a gig being legal or illegal.

Personally, I’ve had very few gigs blocked. Only my paid review and craigslist gigs got blocked.

No they said i did not edit the gig according to their requirements 🙂 well it was published gig i just try to change image and add portfolio links . yeah i got first rejection because i had issues in image i fix them then the rejected it again for portfolio links that i have added them i fix it and added flickr links in the portfolio as it’s allowed by Fiverr. then the rejected it again and put the gig in the denied gig section!

Archived