Bank transfer button not clickable

unique_website

When i try to withdraw my revenue from bank transfer as usual, the “Bank Transfer” button not work. It is not clickable and it shows this error when I mouse over the button.

“we identified an issue with your application and cannot process it ai this time.Please contact customer support”

How to fix this?

• Like 5

When i try to withdraw my revenue from bank transfer as usual, the “Bank Transfer” button not work. It is not clickable and it shows this error when I mouse over the button.

“we identified an issue with your application and cannot process it ai this time.Please contact customer support”

How to fix this?

Please contact customer support”

There’s your clue! 😉

• Like 6

I have had a similar issue, I mail CS for good two weeks and no reply. The reply I got before that was to contact Payoneer and Payoneer told me to contact Fiverr as the fault is on their end. You could try using Paypal. This Bank Transfer issue is really prominent.

• Like 3

I have had a similar issue, I mail CS for good two weeks and no reply. The reply I got before that was to contact Payoneer and Payoneer told me to contact Fiverr as the fault is on their end. You could try using Paypal. This Bank Transfer issue is really prominent.

Receiving money through Paypal is not allowed in Sri Lanka.I need to get my Payoneer account back anyhow.I I contacted Fiverr CS and ask them to unlink my current Payoneer account from my fiverr account. But they ask me to contact payoneer. How payoneer unlink my account from FIVERR?

• Like 2

Receiving money through Paypal is not allowed in Sri Lanka.I need to get my Payoneer account back anyhow.I I contacted Fiverr CS and ask them to unlink my current Payoneer account from my fiverr account. But they ask me to contact payoneer. How payoneer unlink my account from FIVERR?

I contacted Fiverr CS and ask them to unlink my current Payoneer account from my fiverr account. But they ask me to contact payoneer. How payoneer unlink my account from FIVERR?

Can you change the email address in your fiverr settings for payoneer?

Is your email address the way Payoneer identifies you on fiverr?

• Like 4

I contacted Fiverr CS and ask them to unlink my current Payoneer account from my fiverr account. But they ask me to contact payoneer. How payoneer unlink my account from FIVERR?

Can you change the email address in your fiverr settings for payoneer?

Is your email address the way Payoneer identifies you on fiverr?

Thank you for your kindness, your help to other members is truly appreciated! <3

• Like 3

How to fix this?

Have you ever withdrawn anything before? Have you used Payoneer before on fiverr? Please let us know what happens.

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

How to fix this?

Hi there,

I’ve same problem,your issue is solved ? Pease let me know am upset…

Thanks

• Like 1

• 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 11 months later...

How I fixed this issue

----------------------

I contacted customer care, they said one of the buyer has requested a refund for already completed order. I think Fiverr was waiting till my Fiverr account get enough fund to charge for it or for my permission to refund him (I am not sure why they were waiting. may be they were waiting for 14 days). I advice you to contact your Fiverr customer care and let them know this issue. As soon as they got your permission they will fix the issue soon. But I don't know whether that is the one and only reason for that error or not.

If there is no issue with Fiverr check your payoneer account.

Thank you

Edited by unique_website