About protfolio site

livingprime

I think if you purchase store development, you should receive separately a folder of all the creative files used to make that store, both design files and export files.

I agree. There should be all files available. I wonder if the seller got the site from someone else already made.

Wouldn’t surprise me.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Umm, Shopify does not sell any products whatsoever so I am not sure what product images you are talking about. Maybe you connected “Printful” or other order fulfillment platform? You can contact me via my fiverr profile, I will see what’s possible! :metal:t5:

He is referring to Products in a Shopify store.

• 1 month later...

@lloydsolutions already answered the question. I don’t understand why other users are still replying to this post. No one is adding anything new but writing same thing again and again. By doing this, are these users scoring any extra points I am not aware of? :roll_eyes:

Maybe because there’s a + behance field in the public profile. It doesn’t work when you try to link it, but it is there

fiverr.thumb.jpg.f6649da30e313ec1bfe83dc96ea9288e.jpg

• 2 months later...
On 11/22/2019 at 4:59 PM, misscrystal said:

It means they want you to send them the price, how much will it cost?

You should put the exact thing they will get, and the amount it will cost them.

thanks a lot for your reply. thanks again

client just want me to send a price through message or client want to send him a custom offer? which one?

On 11/22/2019 at 5:04 PM, lloydsolutions said:

Thanks a lot for your reply

As a result, once the buyer accepts your Custom Offer, the order will start automatically.

Send a custom offer as copied (above) from the article I gave you.

thanks for your suggestion but my question is client says send me a quote means he just want to know the price or he want to send him a custom offer as the article showing

?

• 7 months later...
  • 7 months later...

One of the first things you should do if you want to step up your creative game is to get confident about choosing color combinations. Knowing what colors go together is a skill in itself and it can have a positive impact on all areas of your life.

You can use Black (#101820FF) and Blazing Yellow (#FEE715FF)

• 2 months later...

Hello forum,
How are you all?
I heard that in fiverr “verified facebook business manager service” is not allowed and if someone open gig then fiverr banned that account. anybody pleae tell me that is this correct or not ? and is it allowed to open this service gig in fiverr or not?

• 1 month later...
On 9/14/2019 at 4:25 AM, iconoclasta said:

Maybe because there’s a + behance field in the public profile. It doesn’t work when you try to link it, but it is there

fiverr.thumb.jpg.f6649da30e313ec1bfe83dc96ea9288e.jpg

It's too confused as you said i don't find it and i think it's just allow for pro fiverr

Archived