About protfolio site

livingprime

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest wordpresslisan

That’s not actually yellow. that’s gold color i should say. now @maitasun will love the color. 😂

wow color hunt is really nice. i have ever seen

does the color of the gig thumbnail really attract the buyer to choose the gig?and if yes then what color should be of the gig thumbnail? and how can make attractive my gig to look more professional to my clients?

does the color of the gig thumbnail really attract the buyer to choose the gig

I don’t think so. Serious buyers look for reviews and contents that you are selling rather than the color of your gig thumbnail. No doubt, attractive gigs can help you in getting CLICKS but for “SALES” it all depends on the contents that you are selling and how you are selling (the choice of your words).

Good Luck!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Depends on the buyer. Every buyer is looking for something different, so always be sure to address their needs. There is no set word or sentence that will satisfy every buyer.

Ok I am agree with you. But do you have few word’s for that like How can i send when buyer will

request for a Flyer .

• 1 month later...

Hi, I dont know anything about shopify but to download an image seems easy. You can copy it to your clipboard and paste it into your pictures file. Or I could be wrong. 🙂

you are wrong.shopify may be dont give any access to their server.i tried to download but even i didnt found any download option there.

you are wrong.shopify may be dont give any access to their server.i tried to download but even i didnt found any download option there.

If you got it from a seller here you could ask them.

Since the pictures are already on their server it’s possible that they are copyrighted and they don’t want people to be able to copy them.

There is no way to download the design file or the complete photo file. You can only access the compressed export file via downloading with right-click. And because that is compressed it may distort, blur or pixelate if you try to change the dimensions or retouch it.

I think if you purchase store development, you should receive separately a folder of all the creative files used to make that store, both design files and export files. In my opinion it’s irresponsible for sellers to not give you access to this.

If you’d ever want to change the dimensions of an export file, doing that with an existing export will probably lead to blurring. So I think access to design files is very important.

On 7/31/2019 at 8:40 PM, humanissocial said:

I think if you purchase store development, you should receive separately a folder of all the creative files used to make that store, both design files and export files.

I agree. There should be all files available. I wonder if the seller got the site from someone else already made.

Archived