Forum been so sleepy lately. We need a good fight

newsmike

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I will have to try that but what if even that doesn’t work… at this point no one knows what the problem is. Fiver CS says they have tried everything.

Someone needs to just manually try sending me the money to my Paypal.

Yes, but when the boss asks for them to figure it out, it tends to happen more quickly.

I love cookies and cream, chocolate chip cookie dough, and rum raisin…
So I guess it all has vanilla inside, but I want the extra stuff added!!!

I’m not looking for a fight, but hey, if you want one, I’ll take it Mike!

Just to let you know though, I do have black belt and here in Japan
we all learn ninja assasin skills in kindergarten! 😉

I could do with some real ice cream right about now.

You’re telling me…

It’s Saturday morning here in Tokyo and I’m typing this from work… sigh.

Work will start in 15 minutes, and I know my first lesson is gonna be a tough one.

I want ice cream too…right about now!

So what’s your favorite flavor??

I don’t have a single favorite. Does Klondike count as a flavor?

I guess that counts!

Oh god, Klondike…I can’t remember the last time I had it!

< insert Klondike commercial song >

I’m gonna get one this summer when I go to the states…I’ll make sure to cover all the flavors 😊

I’m in agreement on both things, Maestro! :rofl:

Vanilla is def my thang! 😋

I also like green flavors,

Pistachio. 😍

shutterstock_303021722.thumb.jpg.cba4bf8badcdd6b0400bc8f487330ad7.jpg

But lets not forget about 🍪 dough ice cream… Yummy!

73562172.jpg.646caea399681b3badd2a8b70d7390f9.jpg

It sucks 'cause my cheat day is a few days away… I’m sooooo tempted tho!

Fudge you, MMike! I blame you for this dilemma. 😖

I’m in agreement on both things, Maestro! :rofl:

Vanilla is def my thang! 😋

I also like green flavors,

Pistachio. 😍

But lets not forget about 🍪 dough ice cream… Yummy!

4c9e0e557bedd0355344760ba32319ab669dad97.jpg

It sucks 'cause my cheat day is a few days away… I’m sooooo tempted tho!

Go ahead…you know it is free from calories, fat and guilt. Come join us. It’s Bliss!

Go ahead…you know it is free from calories, fat and guilt. Come join us. It’s Bliss!

Bwahahahahaha 😂

When I splurge, I get so damn guilty and teary eyed LOL.

I count my cals, too… So, yeah it’s tough for me. 😩

tumblr_lvhuuq55N71qhoyau.jpg.bcc7ffa418aa3bce2b3d03efc008bc59.jpg

@eoinfinnegan Is this true? I heard Ireland pubs lifted the good Friday 🍷

Bwahahahahaha 😂

When I splurge, I get so damn guilty and teary eyed LOL.

I count my cals, too… So, yeah it’s tough for me. 😩

22467999a037a596bb5d6235f9cdf0339d180ff7.jpg

@eoinfinnegan Is this true? I heard Ireland pubs lifted the good Friday 🍷

Yep! Now the only official day off for bar staff is Christmas day, for now…

I’ll miss the confused faces of tourists who could always be found wandering the streets when nothing was open on a Friday night. I remember telling some people about it being “secret night” and that they needed to use a special knock to be allowed in. Of course I taught them the secret knock so they could try it on whatever pub they wanted. I didn’t stick around to watch what happened though.

I’ll miss the confused faces of tourists who could always be found wandering the streets when nothing was open on a Friday night. I remember telling some people about it being “secret night” and that they needed to use a special knock to be allowed in. Of course I taught them the secret knock so they could try it on whatever pub they wanted. I didn’t stick around to watch what happened though.

LOL, you should be a very happy 🍀 lad.

I’ll miss the confused faces of tourists who could always be found wandering the streets when nothing was open on a Friday night.

See, you should’ve used your business street smartz, and re-directed them elsewhere to buy the brew. 😃 Yanno, a lil’ side hustle. 🤑

Of course I taught them the secret knock so they could try it on whatever pub they wanted. I didn’t stick around to watch what happened though.

Tsk, tsk, tsk, naughty lad!

LOL, you should be a very happy 🍀 lad.

I’ll miss the confused faces of tourists who could always be found wandering the streets when nothing was open on a Friday night.

See, you should’ve used your business street smartz, and re-directed them elsewhere to buy the brew. 😃 Yanno, a lil’ side hustle. 🤑

Of course I taught them the secret knock so they could try it on whatever pub they wanted. I didn’t stick around to watch what happened though.

Tsk, tsk, tsk, naughty lad!

When my business sense and sense of humor collide, there is only ever one winner.

When my business sense and sense of humor collide, there is only ever one winner.

…And the winner is… :drum: roll, please.

Clickety-click

This lil’ fella 🤭

Leprechaun

Ohhhhh my god, I’ve never seen the movie, but I have the seen the movie review ( by the Nostalgia Critic on youtube).

It did confuse me, it’s not like that the dude had any supernatural powers, he’s just evil and that’s it, why was everyone so scared of him?? Plus he’s quite small, I would assume that just kicking him in the face will solve the problem…

Chucky the doll would have been scarier because he can disguise himself as a doll and then stab you while you’re sleeping.

BTW Is the movie worth watching??? :rofl:

Ohhhhh my god, I’ve never seen the movie, but I have the seen the movie review ( by the Nostalgia Critic on youtube).

It did confuse me, it’s not like that the dude had any supernatural powers, he’s just evil and that’s it, why was everyone so scared of him?? Plus he’s quite small, I would assume that just kicking him in the face will solve the problem…

Chucky the doll would have been scarier because he can disguise himself as a doll and then stab you while you’re sleeping.

It’s a 🍀 and closet (for 1 week, but then I was over him). I wasn’t afraid of Chucky tho, I just thought he was the ugliest thang on the planet. I always laughed ‘cause of his lil’ legs running back & forth. 😄 Jennifer Tilly.

I know I’m a goofball! :crazy_face:

Archived