Can i ask my buyers to leave me a good review?

stacyabigail

I see what you mean. If you did a great job, a glowing review will come with it. In your delivery you can very kindly ask them review your work (but I wouldn’t ask them to leave a good review as it sounds a bit unprofessional). If you did a good job then they will happily oblige. Just make sure you do great work and are extremely friendly and enjoyable to work with! Good luck!

I see what you mean. If you did a great job, a glowing review will come with it. In your delivery you can very kindly ask them review your work (but I wouldn’t ask them to leave a good review as it sounds a bit unprofessional). If you did a good job then they will happily oblige. Just make sure you do great work and are extremely friendly and enjoyable to work with! Good luck!

thanks a lot… <3 yeah

Asking for a good review isn’t allowed, because a good review is either 4 star or 5 star, so it’s the same as asking for a 4 or 5 star review, which isn’t allowed.

You could say something along the lines of “If you liked my work and communication, I’d really appreciate it if you’d leave a review”.

Just send over this link at the end of your delivery and buyer’s will get the hint 🙂 Thanks to the author for this awesome resource.

Just send over this link at the end of your delivery and buyer’s will get the hint 🙂 Thanks to the author for this awesome resource.

Yeah, This is good and I usually ask them to “feel free to leave your feed back like how was your experience with me”

Sometime client likes your work and they order again for more work but doesn’t leave feedback cause they don’t know 🙂

This video will help

Yeah, This is good and I usually ask them to “feel free to leave your feed back like how was your experience with me”

Sometime client likes your work and they order again for more work but doesn’t leave feedback cause they don’t know 🙂

This video will help

Awesome! Happy to help :3

Archived