Need your help. give me some tips

maxwellworks

I’m not sure what getting requests depend on but the fluxuate day to day on the amount that show up. One day there could be dozens, and one day there could be none. You just have to keep refreshing and checking! Just stay online and be active!

Guest offlinehelpers

Hi

you need to always active in fiverr.

and refresh every 5 to 10 minute

you need to always active in fiverr.

And keep active on your fiveer site.

This is absolutely not true, particularly as the ‘show online’ filter hasn’t been working for a while. 😉

I think what you are asking is not about the buyer request, but how to land more clients actively. There are several ways to go about this. Here are 3 I would suggest for you:
1- Marketing
2- Copy
3- Proposals

For Marketing:
I would start by telling your friends and followers (on social media) about the services you offer, some might buy from you, but what you are trying to achieve here is reach, and that can be accomplished by having your friends share your gigs (if they want, don’t force them.) Which will help you boost your analytics online, as more links have been created for your page with each share.

Copy:
Make your all your text is up to date and reflects your services, your personality and professionalism. This means no typos, and no google images. Invest in some good branding for your business, what you put in you get out.

Proposals:
Each buyer request you send must include information regarding your topic. Your process, and key elements that make you stand out from other sellers and your rates. Be personal and professional, talk to each individual buyer, don’t just send out a massive message.

Try these tips out and I assure you that your revenue will grow.
Peace and Love,
Antonio (MabsArts)

Archived