Can I create two account in same PC?

sakil098

Question

Hi, I am Sakil. I havea one Fiverr account on my pc. Last I was working 2 years ago from this account. But after 2 years again I wanted to start working at Fiverr. So At this moment what I do

1. Delete this old account and create a new account at this same PC or
  2. Will I try from this account?

12 answers to this question

Hi, I am Sakil. I havea one Fiverr account on my pc. Last I was working 2 years ago from this account. But after 2 years again I wanted to start working at Fiverr. So At this moment what I do

1. Delete this old account and create a new account at this same PC or
  2. Will I try from this account?

I was working 2 years ago

If your old account is okay and issue free then you can work again on that…

Having two accounts on same IP is biggest violation or Fiverr TOS. Try to build your old one or delte it before creating a new one.

But how can we work on multiple users in a office on same internate broadband connection so in this way ip will be same, so how can we work multiple user account on same ip

But how can we work on multiple users in a office on same internate broadband connection so in this way ip will be same, so how can we work multiple user account on same ip

how can we work multiple user account on same ip

Before creating those accounts, contact Customer Support, and ask them for permission and advice how to do it.

You’re allowed to have only one account.

If you already have an account and don’t want to use it anymore, you should delete it and only then create a new one.

Is there a reason why you don’t want to use your old account anymore?

Because last 2+ years ago I did work. Now I do not get any job.

Making a new account doesn’t get you jobs. And with the old account buyers will see that you’re not new on Fiverr 😉

Archived