Why Fiverr shoing me this page

I’d think it’s because you’re using a Chrome extension to ‘stay online’ as you mentioned here:

Actually i always stay in online. I use a chrome extension for auto refreshing my account. Unfortunate Fiverr asking me am I robot or not. If i use the extension have any problem in-future. Like account suspend. I feel worried.
  • Like 7

I’d think it’s because you’re using a Chrome extension to ‘stay online’ as you mentioned here:

Actually i always stay in online. I use a chrome extension for auto refreshing my account. Unfortunate Fiverr asking me am I robot or not. If i use the extension have any problem in-future. Like account suspend. I feel worried.

So I’m safe? And the automatic refreshing extension is safe for using my account?

This is based on the myth that you need to be “online” to get sales, that somehow Fiverr prioritizes your gigs when you are “online”. I’ve never used any of those extensions and I’ve gotten plenty of orders. Trick is, you need to be reviewing your gigs regularly. I check my gig descriptions and pricing almost twice per month and make adjustments.

• Like 1