Are you Offering Very Lowest Price Than the Fair Price?

Offering big service at low price is the reason why fiverr is still the biggest market place because buyers always come with their 5USD to buy almost everything.

In any service we are rendering let’s try to create the best price for everyone, that’s why we have BASIC, STANDARD and PREMIUM option when creating gig.

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think, in most cases - when buyers see very low price on a gig, they will think that the seller is not experienced enough to provide good services. If you provide good, quality work, buyers are happy to pay you a fair amount.

I agree with this statement. The lower priced gigs are typically new sellers that are trying to start up their freelancing work by offering lower prices for new buyers. Buyers will see your reviews and know you are more experienced and that’s why your gig costs more than the new seller’s gig.

I agree with this statement. The lower priced gigs are typically new sellers that are trying to start up their freelancing work by offering lower prices for new buyers. Buyers will see your reviews and know you are more experienced and that’s why your gig costs more than the new seller’s gig.

Or people from countries there 5$ is almost a fortune.

For example for 5$ in London I wouldn’t even be able to buy a lunch for myself.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest vaggeliskaradim

I’m new in fiverr. My first gigs are in the low price range. But there is a reason for that; I animate and those gigs offer that; In what I’ve already created, I’ll just add your name. So, eventually I think that something that it won’t be unique (I mean, it will be my creation, an original but it is a gig that needs a slight modification for someone to order it) it does not have to be expensive, since the work needed has been already mostly done.
But, if I am to create something unique, either I’ll price it properly (taking in mind though the cost of living in my country, at least to a point) or perhaps (in certain occasions only) with a slight discount, no more than 5-10% (in order to make it more attractive for someone looking in fiverr or elsewhere too). At least, this is how I see things as a newbie!

Archived